Fofana (88)
Davies (87)

McCarthy (89)
Clasie (89)

Lacazette (89)
Eriksen (90)
Sandro (89)

Balotelli (91)

Just beat Bolton Wanderers 2-1 today with this same XI - and Balotelli had a penalty saved too :D Phew.

Not sure what's happened with Blackburn. 13 wins on the trot followed by a 4 without a win. Promotion looking slightly dicey again.

Not sure what's happened with Blackburn. 13 wins on the trot followed by a 4 without a win. Promotion looking slightly dicey again.
You've been SM'd. Enjoy trying to figure out how to fix it by changing tactics for a bit, then revert to old formation and win again.

You've been SM'd. Enjoy trying to figure out how to fix it by changing tactics for a bit, then revert to old formation and win again.

I'll keep at it for a couple of games before changing. The only thing that has changed is that I've had players move up a rating

Someone has to take his place at the top of the league...

That'll be RedSky.

So true. I'm still in the changed tactics stage, but since the season began I've been SM'ed. What worked fine for me the previous 3 seasons just didn't work anymore.

Good, now why is there so many bids in for cavani.

Dunno about the others (I know Swansea bid because he saw others did), but I saw he had a level 2 concern so thought you may be interested in offloading him for a good price. Especially if it's say, like mine with a player + considerable amount of cash as you can then use that cash to strengthen further.

@RedSky can feck off offering Falcao for him.

Dunno about the others (I know Swansea bid because he saw others did), but I saw he had a level 2 concern so thought you may be interested in offloading him for a good price. Especially if it's say, like mine with a player + considerable amount of cash as you can then use that cash to strengthen further.

@RedSky can feck off offering Falcao for him.

:lol: It's the best offer on the table!

I'd be insulted if I was United with your terrible offer.

7m + Fatboy rekt Gundogan! :lol:

:lol: It's the best offer on the table!

I'd be insulted if I was United with your terrible offer.

7m + Fatboy rekt Gundogan! :lol:

With Falcao, he'd have the same issue as with your bumboy Cavani. He'd get a concern or two within a month. With Gundogan, he won't demand as many games and is in a position of more need to christy.

Plus, with the 7M moolah, it goes well on the way to funding either a quality purchase or all the way to funding a quality youth talent.

Your 2M + Falcao is not the best offer on the table. No chance. It's pointless for christy as it just presents the exact same issues.

You're trying to steal Cavani by giving him a 91 rated crock and 7m which barely buys you an 86/87 rated player. It's a shocking bid Damo, stop talking to Ed.

You're trying to steal Cavani by giving him a 91 rated crock and 7m which barely buys you an 86/87 rated player. It's a shocking bid Damo, stop talking to Ed.

I like how you're not bothering to argue with what I said about Falcao and instead are just stretching things to try and make my bid look worse.

I like how you're not bothering to argue with what I said about Falcao and instead are just stretching things to try and make my bid look worse.

All he needs to do is change formation and play 2 up at the top. Problem solved. He'd be swapping out a player with a Concern of 2 for an equal rated player + getting some more cash in the bank. It's a generous offer, a straight swap would be fairer.

All he needs to do is change formation and play 2 up at the top. Problem solved. He'd be swapping out a player with a Concern of 2 for an equal rated player + getting some more cash in the bank. It's a generous offer, a straight swap would be fairer.

Wow. 2M. So generous.

Damo has both messi and ronaldo in his team.:eek:

And I've got Bale too.

24v8wtt.jpg