Gaming The SM RedCafe League

You'll still win regardless. I can't beat you even when we both field full strength teams! I've never won the cup before and I'm not exactly doing well in the league so may as well focus on the one competition I'm not doing badly in
I thought cup competitions are just a toss-up and something not worth the hassle? :D

My main worry is the lack of proper striker now that Matri has dropped to 89. I do have Neymar, but it was better when he was playing behind the striker. Things have gone downhill for me since Matri's rating changed.

Aston Villa wishes to announce the departure of Neven Subotic to oil rich Manchester City, he leaves for a fee of £1.2 million along with young prospects Matija Nastasic and Alvaro Morata moving the other way.

Manchester City wishes to refute allegations of them being an "oil rich" club. There may have been a time a long, long time ago when this football club may have been in that situation but, as of the last two seasons, this football club has been completely self sustaining and has complied with the strict Financial Fair Play regulations at all times. Manchester City offers its sincerest sympathy to other clubs with billionaire owners that have failed to become self-sustaining after a prolonged period of heavy expenditure. The club owes this to our loyal Mancunian fanbase, without their incredible support of never leaving a spare seat at the stadium this would not have been possible.

In others news, Manchester City would like to welcome Neven Subotic to the club, and wish Matija Nastasic and Alvaro Morata all the best for their future at Randy Lerner's Aston Villa.

Don't think I'd have sold probably one of the best CB in the game when it comes to Rating + Age. Especially considering how desperate City are, I'd have robbed em blind and requested those players + 10m.

Don't think I'd have sold probably one of the best CB in the game when it comes to Rating + Age. Especially considering how desperate City are, I'd have robbed em blind and requested those players + 10m.
Desperate? :eek:

@JB7 lemme have a think on that offer. Its tempting.

In other news Josh Tracey + 4, up to 74. Profits.

Taking the piss.

tumblr_m66qrdtWL61rzapx4o1_500.gif

Lost 2-1 and Kompany was sent off so he misses the next game (not that he'd have been fit enough to play on Thursday anyway). Congrats Riddle. Sooner this season ends the better.

Yaaay through to the cup final. Criticizing Matri proved to be an excellent idea. Boy did that guy responded well. Good to see Shefield Wednesday in the final and I think it's a better match-up for me. I hate playing against Reading, it's nailed on 0-0 every single time.

Lost 2-1 and Kompany was sent off so he misses the next game (not that he'd have been fit enough to play on Thursday anyway). Congrats Riddle. Sooner this season ends the better.
He was shouting abuse at the ref. :lol:

Cheers. And cheer up.

Aim is to do what the real Moyes couldn't: finish above Everton and Liverpool

In other news, Ben (Trionz) sent me a PM on SM asking me to move this thread to Entertainment Forum so he could see it
Aye, told him to. It's fine by me if that's what you were getting at.

Soccer Manager Daily
Shaw on the move?

No