Gaming The SM RedCafe League

That or change tactics. Ill have to see.

Suarez will keep his AM role as long as he keeps dropping. He will prob play behind Lambert at times next season anyways to keep it added.

I may also be open to a p/x for Falcao or Costa. Winger of similar caliber of course.

This player has been made unavailable by the current manager.

ffs

Sorry levo, looking for a higher rated player.

BigRed ill think about it. I must weigh up who I want to sell, prob prefer to keep costa and sell falcao, or will I just try a new tactic. Ill know more by monday.

Sorry levo, looking for a higher rated player.

BigRed ill think about it. I must weigh up who I want to sell, prob prefer to keep costa and sell falcao, or will I just try a new tactic. Ill know more by monday.
I'd be willing to buy Falcao, but the comparable ratings put me off is all.

:lol: I've never had my players submit transfer requests before. So once that happens it doesn't let you part exchange? And why did you let it come to this and not just sell one or both beforehand
I have tried to get rid of them and with gerrard the offers that are in now are actually higher than what they usually are.

Had a dream that for some unknown reason, Eriksen got a belated rise to 91. Woke up, saw the message and only rise I got was one for Ie to 80. Bad Spanish review for me but was to be expected. SW/SM hate Ronaldo.

But the introduction of Didier Drogba as a substitute inspired the comeback, with Wilfried Bony equalising after meeting Serge Aurier's cross.

Aurier also provided the cross for former Arsenal forward Gervinho to head home the winner.

:drool:

United team to play Chelsea:

de Gea (91)

Bender (91)
Papadopoulos (89)
Fofana (88)
Davies (87)

McCarthy (89)
Clasie (89)

Lacazette (89)
Eriksen (90)
Sandro (89)

Balotelli (91)

ffs. Finally RS starts dropping some points and I go an even shittier run. feck sakes :mad:

QPR team that beat Spurs 1-0

Handanovic (91)

Vida (87)
Figueiredo (78)
Bocchetti (89)
Kolasinac (87)

Narsingh (88)
Allan (88)
Vitolo (88)
Oliver (86)
Garcia (87)

Riviere (87)