Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Drew 3-3 with Everton. Damn I needed that win. City are next and judging by our last 3 meetings, a proper trashing is to be expected. After that it's Newcastle followed by Chelsea. Not looking good at all. I never do well against those teams.

In the top four. Only a few games ago you were 'in trouble' along with me. Shows how close the league is this season.

The league's insane this season. 6 points separating 13 teams. That's 2 games. Mental.

Forest win 6-2, Arsenal win 2-1 and do the double over Varun (sawrie!)

Expected it mate. 3 of my back 4 were on 81%, 82% and 82% condition prior to the game. I have absolutely no cover at the back :(. Even Tah's injured and he's the next best I have rated 82 :lol:

Huge couple of fixtures tonight for United/Spurs - both against Varun.

Lose in the original league, and I'll tear up the team and start again from scratch (in terms of tactics/formation only), while a win in the new league would be great for my team's aspirations of finishing in the top four.

Has the review been bringing down ratings for you too then?

Nah, more like the players I have aren't going up at all.

I got rid of the players who drop/are likely to drop a few seasons ago bar Vidic who is now at Villa. I still currently have Carrick until someone puts up the cash for him, but I can't see him going down in rating.

Thumped Everton in the new league 8-3 and seeing damo lose as well brings it back to 6 points and Chelsea beat Sheffield Wed 2-0 to push me up the table a bit.

4-1 loss to Arsenal.

Goodbye 3-5-2. Had some good memories in the past, but now it's a curse.

Wow. Great result and unexpected margin.

I'd suggest not dropping the 3-5-2 fwiw. Still think its the best formation in the game for a top side. Look at my side. 5 games ago was at 17th-18th and now in the top 4. The match engine is fecked, nothing more nothing less.

When I logged on and saw 1 message rather than the usual 2, I knew.

Congrats, Varun. Lost 1-0 to Fulham.

Chsers Damo. Very surprised. Totally expected a loss.

So as it stands, next season my squad will be the following (selling Michu now I've got Lacazette in - any bids of £6M plus will be accepted by anyone in the league):

Goalkeepers

de Gea (91)
Boucher (85)
Nardi (82)

Right Backs

Rafael (91) (can also play RM)
Aurier (89) (can also play CB, LB, RM)

Centre Backs

Ramos (95) (can also play RB)
Kompany (93)
Papadopoulos (89) (can also play DM)
Zouma (88) (can also play RB)

Left Backs

Sandro (89) (can also play LM)
Digne (88)

Centre Midfielders

Carrick (92)
Bender (91) (can also play RB, RM)
Pogba (90)
McCarthy (89)
Clasie (88)

Attacking Midfielders/Wingers

Ronaldo (98) (can also play ST)
Bale (94)
Gotze (93) (can also play ST)
Isco (91) (can also play CM)
Eriksen (90) (can also play CM)
Markovic (88) (can also play ST)

Strikers

Messi (99) (can also play AM)
Balotelli (91)
Lacazette (89) (can also play AM/Wing)

Lots of versatility. I think Goretzka will be up to 87 by end of season as he's now a starter for Schalke, and Stones might get another rise at some point.

It feels like SM are rating everyone but my players. Didn't think Aurier would rise either

New look United side romped valiantly to a 1-0 win over the mighty Bristol Rovers in the cup.

Away to Ipswich in the next round.

CouQF9c.png

I fecked up again in the original league, i forgot to change the starting line up and to add to the fitness troubles Ozil got himself injured, on a brighter note i won that game and won the shield in the new league.

Bit frustrating that Aboubakar only got a + 1! You'd think 16 goals and 8 assists is enough to get 88. Had some nice rating increases so far though, all players that could have an update has.

Meanwhile my lads have done me proud since I've been away. Scoring 14 goals in 3 games! My strikers so far are being brilliant. Drmic is a little goal machine! He's ahead of Lewandowski on goals and barely plays! :lol:

So far my cup squad has had 2 rises:

Uros Spajic + 1 to 86
Vincent Avoubakar + 1 to 87

I've had 11 rise so far... 4 frenchies left. Not expecting any of my seniors to rise apart from perhaps Matuidi.

I am expecting Rabiot to get a small rise.

Mainly waiting for the German, Italian and the Spanish changes. Should have loads of risers from those leagues.

Minor rise for Guerreiro to 86.

My left backs:

Sandro (23/89)
Aurier (21/89)
Digne (20/88)
Davies (21/87)
Geurreiro (20/86)
Rekik (19/85) - not played LB in a whole so imagine he'll lose it soon

Rises so far:

ABOUBAKAR, Vincent........+ 1...87
SPAJIĆ, Uroš...................+ 1...86
SANSON, Morgan.............+ 2...85