Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Sunderland on a spending spree in new league... pretty much all players I had earmarked as targets too :lol: (Nasri, McCarthy, Markovic a while back and another one)

He's bid for 4 players in my shortlist!

I need a fecking kick on my ass. Saw the Ox bid, thought I'd bid once the Jedvaj sale went through and then totally forgot about SM. feck sakes. :mad:

Sunderland on a spending spree in new league... pretty much all players I had earmarked as targets too :lol: (Nasri, McCarthy, Markovic a while back and another one)

He's bid for 4 players in my shortlist!

I need a fecking kick on my ass. Saw the Ox bid, thought I'd bid once the Jedvaj sale went through and then totally forgot about SM. feck sakes. :mad:

:lol:
The squad needed revamping, to be honest I'm amazed at how little competition I've had for some of the players I've signed. Over the last week I've signed Flanagan, Icardi, Bebe, Nasri, Ox and McCarthy, with Rode, Jorginho and Balotelli on the way today. Hopefully more to come over the next few days as well, though the rule about not signing too many players from one club is blocking a couple of moves I wanted to make.

First time ever...

Nottingham Forest are top of Division 1!!!

nPPIr.gif

This season so far is nuts. It's so competitive and all of the "big clubs" are under performing except Tottenham.

Bolton who after the first 5 games was 20th, is not 5th after 10. :lol:

This season so far is nuts. It's so competitive and all of the "big clubs" are under performing except Tottenham.

Bolton who after the first 5 games was 20th, is not 5th after 10. :lol:
I forgot to rest my team though, so most of my squad is dead for match vs you.

No idea what is going on with City this season. Becoming a joke really, can't even beat Boltons cup side...Jesus. That said, still only 5 points off the top which is crazy given how bad we've been.

Sunderland won 2-0, and completed the day by bringing in Tom Thorpe, Moussa Dembele (child one) and Muamer Tankovic, which means 7 players arrived on a very busy day at the Stadium of Light. Congratulations to James McCarthy for announcing himself to the Sunderland fans with a goal on debut.

Signed Iturraspe and have a bid accepted for Willian. Hopefully the former will get a rise to 90.

*Insert sad comment about West Ham having too much money here* :(

:lol:

I have more than 50m and no idea what to do with it. So if someone's looking to sell a good U25 striker or defender let me know.