Gaming The SM RedCafe League

SM rating people are going down the list of players I've got out on loan and dropping their rating. Danny Graham and David Vaughan in consecutive days, they wouldn't even be at the club if they'd let me recall them from their loans. Bellends.

SM rating people are going down the list of players I've got out on loan and dropping their rating. Danny Graham and David Vaughan in consecutive days, they wouldn't even be at the club if they'd let me recall them from their loans. Bellends.

Are you sure you can't recall them? I recalled all my players who were on loan at the start.

Yep, the game allowed me to recall a few players but wouldn't (and still won't) let me recall others.

What are people's opinions on Garay? Is he likely to rise this summer? He's had a good season by all accounts but I'd say 90 is about the ceiling for him as long as he's at Benfica... Thoughts?

Not if I can help it. Been trying to give him games and manage his condition but the specky bastard wants more
You've got no choice now, he's hit level 5 and been transfer listed. The chairman will accept all bids above his value.

City are a joke. No reason whatsoever to lose that game.

Feel free to pass it on!
I literally haven't a clue what I'm doing. I'm just picking random shit. Look at my game from this week, and then last week. They're the only ones which seem to work in any way.
I've a serious lack of goals though.

Feel free to pass it on!

Nah, it's ok, I stick things through when they get bad :p

If I lose v Arsenal then I will most likely attempt to change my tactics around and see how that fares me.

Teams with fewest defeats in new league:
Tottenham Hotspur - 1
Manchester United - 4
Chelsea - 6
West Ham United - 6
Arsenal - 7
Fulham - 7
Manchester City - 7

Damo, how wrong was I when I said we were title rivals? :lol:

Nah, it's ok, I stick things through when they get bad :p

If I lose v Arsenal then I will most likely attempt to change my tactics around and see how that fares me.

Teams with fewest defeats in new league:
Tottenham Hotspur - 1
Manchester United - 4
Chelsea - 6
West Ham United - 6
Arsenal - 7
Fulham - 7
Manchester City - 7
Must be so difficult with bottom of the barrel players like Messi & Ronaldo!

Expected loss for me, forgot the cup on Tuesday so wrecked my 1st team's fitness.

I'm starting to think Demba Ba has problems finding the net. Valbuena and Young seem to be better at scoring, at least from open play.
I'm going to consider my options, but I might sell him and replace with someone different.

I'm starting to think Demba Ba has problems finding the net. Valbuena and Young seem to be better at scoring, at least from open play.
I'm going to consider my options, but I might sell him and replace with someone different.
I don't understand strikers in this game. I always seem to struggle with goals.

My team had always been in the top 2 or 3 when it comes to goals scored... until this season. Messi's still scoring but rest seem to have forgotten how to.

Ugh, my next four league fixtures:
[H] Arsenal
[A] Darlington
[H] Nottingham Forest
[A] Tottenham Hotspur

Good chance of me being in the relegation zone by the time those games are done.