Gaming The SM RedCafe League

In comparison...

Ben Davies - £560k (was 19/75, now 21/87)
John Stones - £610k (was 18/75, now 19/85)
Leon Goretzka - £700k (was 17/75, now 19/85)
Timo Werner - £810k (was 17/77, now 18/83)

Nah, £2m was just about stretching it, but it's where you'd roughly expect the bids to be for that sort of player with the amount of competition... not £4m :lol:

:lol:

It was you being involved that made me stretch. Always knew Ando wouldnt bid high, him bidding even 2mil surprised me. Phil too is careful with his money so wasnt bothered. Was thinking of going in at 2.75 but then thought you'd bid high. :(

I'm like a connoisseur of fine wine stuck in a blind auction with peasants :wenger:

:lol:

It was you being involved that made me stretch. Always knew Ando wouldnt bid high, him bidding even 2mil surprised me. Phil too is careful with his money so wasnt bothered. Was thinking of going in at 2.75 but then thought you'd bid high. :(

Nah, I spunked most of my money a few days earlier.

I would have gone to 3mill, and that was my first bid, Funds low after an away game and have an eye on another 2. I've bid a lot for youths before I have you know!

4mill is a bit OTT alright!

I wouldn't have gone any higher than 1.5m. No point, he's not exactly going to get a lot of game time at United with Rooney, RVP, Welbeck and Hernadez at the club with us also interested in Cavani.

I wouldn't have gone any higher than 1.5m. No point, he's not exactly going to get a lot of game time at United with Rooney, RVP, Welbeck and Hernadez at the club with us also interested in Cavani.

Its a long term purchase. I'd have gone up till 3 for sure, so its a mil extra. Not ideal but its fine, I'l pay a premium to get United players.

:lol: In the new league Varun got him for £2,111,000. My bid was just over £1m

1.4mil.

Woohoo, beat Forest!

Came back from 2-1 down to win thanks to the 75th minute sub of bringing on Bale for Lacazette and RS thinking it's all over and subbing Lewa and Ayew off for Drmic and Thauvin

Woohoo, beat Forest!

Came back from 2-1 down to win thanks to the 75th minute sub of bringing on Bale for Lacazette and RS thinking it's all over and subbing Lewa and Ayew off for Drmic and Thauvin

I've been doing that all season. I messed up my 1st sub though!

I never seem to get luck in these big games, tend to always lose them. An own goal and 2 goals in the last 5 minutes. Sigh.

The return of a legend...

bebe.jpg

And Drmic going to Bayer Neverlosen. Thought he would make it at a higher rated club.

He didn't want to leave Germany. Dortmund have decided to go for Immobile, Bayern don't need him. So his next options would be Schalke/Leverkusen.

I think it's a decent move for him really, he'll be an automatic starter and gets to play in the CL. A stepping stone club. Has the potential to go up to 89 probably by the end of next season if he keeps his goal scoring up.

So that's my fourth confirmed transfer this season:

(25/94) - Robert Lewandowski - Bayern
(26/90) - Sidney Sam - Schalke
(21/87) - Josip Drmic - Bayern Leverkusen
(18/80) - Antonio Sanabria - AS Roma