Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Into the League Cup final against Fulham. First Final ever in Soccermanager. West Ham played very well and were pretty unlucky, my strikers kept missing every shot until the last two which both went in.

As I said on previous page, he will be the next Kirchhoff. Decent player, but will hardly be used. Such a wealth of talent there already.

Lloris (92)

Lahm (95) Capoue (90) Vertonghen (91) Marcelo (93)

Gundogan (91) Pogba (90)

Schurrle (91) Isco (91) Eriksen (90)

Gotze (93)
:drool:

Quite amazing Spurs have topped the league with that team (with Walker (90), Coentrao (91) and Lennon (90) in place of Lahm, Marcelo and Schurrle)

Thats who they compared to as well. Balu seems to really rate thiago though and his opinion I normally trust.

I watched Rode for a while, and he has been linked with Bayern for the last year or so, as I had him in the soccermanager before selling him off. He isn't as polished a passer as the other Bayern players in that position. He will mainly provide cover imo. He is good, but similar to Emre Can I suppose. Good but not at that level.

Big couple of games tonight. Fully expect to lose against Liverpool in new league - anything other is a bonus, while in the original league 3 points is a MUST against Sheffield Wednesday.

Surprised I won the battle for Benatia.

Lloris (92)

Lahm (95) Capoue (90) Benatia (91) Marcelo (93)

Gundogan (91) Pogba (90)

Schurrle (91) Isco (91) Eriksen (90)

Gotze (93)​

Wish the external clubs would stop putting a bid in for players at unmanaged clubs.

Since Monday: