The Redcafe Top 100 movies

It is hard to differentiate between the films you enjoyed the most and the best. In fact I tend to think for most of us the ones we enjoyed the most were the best.

Apart from Event Horizon that is ;)

Mad Max,Robocop,Deliverance,Predator.

Hmmm I forgot about these four, the first three should definitly be on my list.

It is hard to differentiate between the films you enjoyed the most and the best. In fact I tend to think for most of us the ones we enjoyed the most were the best.

Apart from Event Horizon that is ;)

Yeah quite a lot of my all time favorite films were omitted from my list, it was hard to do.

updated to remove the 2nd Deer Hunter

now got An American Werewolf in London

removed Event Horizon to be replaced by Excalibur

Has no one else put in Jason and the Argonauts?

Surely it has to be, it was groundbreaking at the time was it not?

I think that goes in the films you love catagory but didn't make the list, it is for me anyway and I love that film.

Yes. I don't think you can overlook an important film over a film that you enjoyed watching. Which is why I'm leaving out films that I love but wouldn't class anywhere near as one of the best films ever made.

I have always been fond of High Fidelity. I enjoyed the film and a old mate of mine was the cinematographer

I have always been fond of High Fidelity. I enjoyed the film and a old mate of mine was the cinematographer

I'm a bit of a John Cusack fan if I'm honest, think he is quite an underated actor.

Fantasia is on my list for some of the reasons others have highlighted...its not a personal favourite, but one which showed where animation could go...and back in the 1940s this was pretty avant garde stuff.

How about an extension? I propose a 5th January deadline. Besides I don;t think Hammer'll be back at college/uni prior to that date.

I'm not back until Jan 7th...but if members want to keep submitting I'll pick up the slack when I go back to work. But if others want an extension then that's okay with me...already mulling over again what was my definative list...this is all your fault Spoons!!!!

I'll have to rewatch Pulp Fiction, not seen it in over a decade.

Right cuntbags, recommend me some more films. Is Sleuth any good? What about Barton Fink? or Ed Wood??

I'm downloading Barton Fink. Coen Brothers are usually on the money.(I totally forgot about O Brother, Where Art Thou? deserves to be there or there abouts)

Edit. Also downloading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Miller's Crossing.

Barton Fink is a good movie. Good performances by John Turtorro and John Goodman(pretty sure that's who I'm thinking of).

Got about 7 days to complete my list. Could come down to the wire.

Nah, we've extended the deadline. I think it's 5th January now, but Hammer doesn't mind even if it's a tad later. A few have got some films to watch, and I think it's best we make our lists as good as we can. . .so I'm all for the change in deadline.

I have Barton Fink and Ed Wood in my list...if that's helpful

:)

I totally forgot about The Unbearable Lightness of Being, maybe I should make some editing.

I'm downloading Barton Fink. Coen Brothers are usually on the money.(I totally forgot about O Brother, Where Art Thou? deserves to be there or there abouts)

Edit. Also downloading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Miller's Crossing.

Have you seen Le Cercle Rouge? I'm downloading it, but it's taking forever.