Watched The Departed again last night

I really think this should be in everyone's list

Excellent film, with some great performances IMO

Alec Baldwin is just class in this

I loved that film up untill the last 10-15 minutes. They just killed everybody off and IMO the ending was rushed and could have been better. Loved the bit were Di Caprio stepped out of the elevator to a bullet in his head though....

See the original. You'll change your mind. Also, the love triangle was absolutely fecking stupid.

Agreed, the love interest was bollocks

Funny you should say that, I ordered the original off Play.com on Thursday, should be here any day now

I agree with you, I love the film, apparently Internal Affairs is better, but I don't speak Chinese so this obviously wins in my book, the ending with Walberg getting revenge is class

I've a load of Japanese films to wade through which I've bought based on this thread. Not sure which to watch first, I anticipate they will be tough going, but rewarding

Of course, but are you gonna enjoy a movie more in English or one that has English subtitles
If it's dubbed then I couldn't get through it. I certainly am a fan of foreign movies, which means I read a lot of subtitles.

Saying you don't like non-english speaking movies means you don't like foreigners. That's racist.....or something like that.

If it's dubbed then I couldn't get through it. I certainly am a fan of foreign movies, which means I read a lot of subtitles.

Saying you don't like non-english speaking movies means you don't like foreigners. That's racist.....or something like that.

I think thats a bit extreme.

There is no doubt there are some great foreign films, but I doubt I am missing that much in terms of The Departed v. Internal Affairs.

I thought we were waiting for Hammer to add them up?

I passed this on to someone else...will have to check back over the thread to see who volunteered...someone on night duty with feck all to do, apprently. I think Spoonez will remember, but he's away at the moment.

GB was also making a thread with the lists, but I think there were only three the last time I looked.

This is what happens when I decide to let someone else organize things for a change. No commitment. i'd sort it out in a day if I wasn't this busy.

I passed this on to someone else...will have to check back over the thread to see who volunteered...someone on night duty with feck all to do, apprently. I think Spoonez will remember, but he's away at the moment.

GB was also making a thread with the lists, but I think there were only three the last time I looked.

It was MrBurns:

Il happily do it one night at work when Im on nights as I have very little else to do.

Put the deadline for nominations in place and il sort the finalists.

You can then vote your top 100 out of the final list.

I will then count up the votes on another night shift and reveal the winner.

I think Spoony was supposed to PM him once all the lists were in.

So we're still waiting for Cinc's, Ole's, Wibbs' and Ivor's list. Anyone else??

Oh and Simon, can you edit your list and put Les Diaboliques in brackets besides The Devils(unless I've got he wrong film)

I did put Les Diaboliques there on your orders - thinking that might be the real name for the film I was talking about - but then I thought about it and realised you were talking about a different film - Im talking about the Ken Russell film. So I have now removed it again.

Iv been waiting for a PM for over a month.

I have 4 nights this week starting on Wednesday night. If you want a hand - I want the info before Wednesday.

You cnuts take ages