The Redcafe Top 100 movies

find the video, it's rather good.

girls on film. so are you listening to Planet Earth now or what? Please Please Tell Me Now, perhaps?

It's a live DVD, I actually don't mind some of them though although I'd never admit it in public.

Damn.

When's this list going to be fecking sorted anyway, Mehro said he was going to do it weeks ago.

Mehro you're nothing more than a cock tease.

I was waiting for Ole and Spammy. Wibble opted out. BR. Melb and cinc didn't reply. Mr. Bruns, the counter, is on a trip somewhere.

decent list.

Has Ole entered his list?(movies)
No, spoonez I have not. As I posted earlier, I got a huge wave on inspiration a while back, cranked out 3 short films. The first one I'm starting to get everything together for it and I'll be starting the next one right afterward. I need to be focusing a lot of my time on those, not making a list. Sorry. Good to have you back though.

Since I'm going to be completely free for the next 3-4 months I looked up the filmmaking classes they have at the New York Film Academy. This 12 week workshop has me really interested but I'm afraid my visa status might cause problems. Got to speak to an immigration attorney about this.

Since I'm going to be completely free for the next 3-4 months I looked up the filmmaking classes they have at the New York Film Academy. This 12 week workshop has me really interested but I'm afraid my visa status might cause problems. Got to speak to an immigration attorney about this.
I almost did one of those a few years back.

I've counted them all. I mean all the votes and points and stuff.
It wasn't worth it, but I did it anyway and it's done. feck.

So what I basically did is: I counted all the votes for each film from the lists that were available.

Then I selected 100 films with the most votes, then I added the points (100 points for 1st place, etc.)

I've read somewhere in this thread that we were supposed to have a final top 100 list and then vote again for each film but I don't think it's a good idea considering the great success of the whole thing.

So I'll just post the final top100 list in a special little thread.
But not now. Maybe tomorrow.

I've counted them all. I mean all the votes and points and stuff.
It wasn't worth it, but I did it anyway and it's done. feck.

So what I basically did is: I counted all the votes for each film from the lists that were available.

Then I selected 100 films with the most votes, then I added the points (100 points for 1st place, etc.)

I've read somewhere in this thread that we were supposed to have a final top 100 list and then vote again for each film but I don't think it's a good idea considering the great success of the whole thing.

So I'll just post the final top100 list in a special little thread.
But not now. Maybe tomorrow.

Did this ever happen? I want to see the list.