The Redcafe Top 100 movies

I hope you realise what you have taken on here Mehro, the 50 albums one was bad enough, can't imagine tackling this one.

Good on you for doing it.

Ive just skimmed through this whole thread, maybe i missed it, but am i right in thinking not one person voted for A Matter of Life and Death at all...anywhere...in their top 100.

i know its all about personal opinion and blah blah blah...

but seriously what the feck.

I know im usually out of step with other peoples opinions...but my favourite film ever and not one vote....jeez.

powell and pressburger...fecking great.

Ive just skimmed through this whole thread, maybe i missed it, but am i right in thinking not one person voted for A Matter of Life and Death at all...anywhere...in their top 100.

i know its all about personal opinion and blah blah blah...

but seriously what the feck.

I know im usually out of step with other peoples opinions...but my favourite film ever and not one vote....jeez.

powell and pressburger...fecking great.

You could even say people are underrating it.

Anyone seen or heard anything about The Orphanage, it's a Spanish horror film coming out soon. Read a review in Empire of it and it sounds good, they gave it four stars anyway.

Did you see Come and See?

I might add Kind Hearts and Coronets to mine.

I've given everyone a week.

You have given everyone a week?

I have 4 nights starting on Wednesday. Then Im off to Mexico.

And wont be back at work for 2 weeks.

I suggest you give everyone until Friday at the latest, otherwise I cant count them for at least 3 weeks.

Anyone seen or heard anything about The Orphanage, it's a Spanish horror film coming out soon. Read a review in Empire of it and it sounds good, they gave it four stars anyway.
Yeah itd produced by Del Torro too so that pretty much guarantees it'll be brilliant

As I told mehro, I'll try to get mine done, but I'm just about to start getting ready to shoot my next short. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done. I haven't done it yet because I hit a serious wave of inspiration in which I wrote 3 short films and started work on a feature length script.

Right, I can no longer count these 'when they come in'.

Im off work now for 2 weeks and im off to sunny climates.

Mid february I did an unofficial counting just to see what's shaping up...well, some of shyamalan's stuff is going to break into top ten which is fair enough.

Forrest Gump is looking good for a top three spot and Danny Boyle has a great chance of making a top six with trainspotting.

Shame nobody can count really well to finish the job.

hello Spoonez.

word up, Dwayne. How's tricks?

Mid february I did an unofficial counting just to see what's shaping up...well, some of shyamalan's stuff is going to break into top ten which is fair enough.

Forrest Gump is looking good for a top three spot and Danny Boyle has a great chance of making a top six with trainspotting.

Shame nobody can count really well to finish the job.

I hate you.

It's all your fault.

Everything is my fault.

word up, Dwayne. How's tricks?

not great. I fell on some ice on Monday, twice actually. hurting my back and spraining a finger in the process. on the plus side, Brad made a poll to find out who the caf's greatest doctor was and I won by a pretty good margin. Eboue was my closest competitor. Wibble said this may be considered as an election so it looks like your days may be numbered..;) (kidding)

otherwise ok. how was your holiday?

not great. I fell on some ice on Monday, twice actually. hurting my back and spraining a finger in the process. on the plus side, Brad made a poll to find out who the caf's greatest doctor was and I won by a pretty good margin. Eboue was my closest competitor. Wibble said this may be considered as an election so it looks like your days may be numbered..;) (kidding)

otherwise ok. how was your holiday?

I feel strange. Being away's top, although it's not easy for me to forget any problems. I struggle to get things out of my mind. . .even when I'm meant to be relaxing away from my daily home life, that said being back is good but you return to a monotonous life. Which is shite.

I feel strange. Being away's top, although it's not easy for me to forget any problems. I struggle to get things out of my mind. . .even when I'm meant to be relaxing away from my daily home life, that said being back is good but you return to a monotonous life. Which is shite.

indeed. I always found that a skiing holiday in the mountains was the only way to get away from everything.

plus smoking a joint on top of a mountain and skiing down is so ace.

nice to have you back, by the by.

indeed. I always found that a skiing holiday in the mountains was the only way to get away from everything.

plus smoking a joint on top of a mountain and skiing down is so ace.

nice to have you back, by the by.

Cheers man.

And I must learn how to ski one day. Seriously though what's the best way to get things out of your mind?

Cheers man.

And I must learn how to ski one day. Seriously though what's the best way to get things out of your mind?

looking up at blue skies always worked wonders for me. are you close to the sea? that would be the next best thing. go throw something in the water, rocks, perhaps.

anyway, peaceful settings and vast expanses always helped me realize that troubling things were really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

sometimes, though, only time helps.

looking up at blue skies always worked wonders for me. are you close to the sea? that would be the next best thing. go throw something in the water, rocks, perhaps.

anyway, peaceful settings and vast expanses always helped me realize that troubling things were really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

sometimes, though, only time helps.

Yeah, time's probably the only real way. Would be great if we had an on and off switch for everything.

If there were a God he would've given us that switch.

I'm off to Blackpool to gaze into the lovely black sewage infested sea. That's how great this country is.