Film The Redcafe Movie review thread

Cashern was awful. Looked so promising, but i had no idea what the hell was going on.

Watched Tranformers yesterday in cinema.

Guess I am the only one who didn't like it.
Editing was extremely poor and all the fight scenes were incoherent. Most of the times you couldn't even make out what was going on between the fight of the robots. The army vs Robot scenes could have been much better as well. They wasted loads of time with typical rubbish yank comedy with they guy and his parents.

Alright cuntos.

What should I watch next?

Pitfall
Barry Lyndon or
El Topo

?

Barry Lyndon's unspeakably boring... fecking hell, I almost want to commit suicide just thinking about it. I'd rather watch a 4-day staring contest between Mascherano and Makalele than watch it again.

That said, it's got possibly the fittest woman I've ever seen in it.

Barry Lyndon's unspeakably boring... fecking hell, I almost want to commit suicide just thinking about it. I'd rather watch a 4-day staring contest between Mascherano and Makalele than watch it again.

I don't mind slow paced films. In fact after watching Inland Empire. . .I just can about watch anything.(except for tedious action films).

That said, I can't seem to find any image of her where she doesn't look fecking minging... apart from this one, where she looks alright:

barrylyndon2.jpg

Having been a Bourne fan for quite some time i was much looking forward to the Ultimatum and it didnt disapoint. Fantastic film from start to finish, i just hope they dont ruin it with a follow up in a few years time.

If you liked the film try the books if you haven't already, they are a first class read.

Aye I've seen The Mirror. I literally fell asleep about 6 times until halfway through, and then fell asleep once more for whole of the rest of it.

My missus loves his films

I thought The Mirror was brilliant. Solyaris, too. His work isn't easy to get into, though.

And your missus is clearly greater than you.

I was going to suggest you post some pics.

Maybe not.

Off topic. Why do the Yanks use 'gotten' more than the British?

I was going to suggest you post some pics.

Maybe not.

Off topic. Why do the Yanks use 'gotten' more than the British?

I noticed you used it the other day. probably you're turning Yank. But then I can't talk, I currently watch a video of a man singing The Star-Spangled banner at a basketball match approximately fifty times a day.

I think it's cos "gotten" was pretty standard English around the time of the colonization. The shortening to "got" came later and didn't happen in yankland. It's an example of American English being more conservative than British... though ironically, still managing to end up sounding retarded.

The lass who played Azumi was really cute. Japanese birds have lovely symmetrical faces. Great genes, probably.

In Japan you get the impression that the women are generally much fitter on average than in the West. I think this is less to do with the faces than with the fact that 99% of them are slim, take care of their appearance and have nice hair, as well as acting very feminine... this means that most Japanese women up to middle age are more or less feckable. But I don't think the most beautiful Japanese women hold a candle to the most beautiful Eastern Europeans or Persians.

I noticed you used it the other day. probably you're turning Yank. But then I can't talk, I currently watch a video of a man singing The Star-Spangled banner at a basketball match approximately fifty times a day.

I think it's cos "gotten" was pretty standard English around the time of the colonization. The shortening to "got" came later and didn't happen in yankland. It's an example of American English being more conservative than British... though ironically, still managing to end up sounding retarded.

That's interesting. No idea why I've started to use it. It looks strange when I read my posts, because I never say or use 'gotten'. Also the Yanks don't seem to say 'learnt', 'burnt' et al.

In Japan you get the impression that the women are generally much fitter on average than in the West. I think this is less to do with the faces than with the fact that 99% of them are slim, take care of their appearance and have nice hair, as well as acting very feminine... this means that most Japanese women up to middle age are more or less feckable. But I don't think the most beautiful Japanese women hold a candle to the most beautiful Eastern Europeans or Persians.

I think the nice looking ones look really cute. More cuter than girls from other regions. That said, Iranian and Afghani women are probably the best looking in the world. Eastern Europe's good, too. Polish women are nice, so are Hungarian women. Syrian/Lebanese/Israeli are sexy and all. Lovely curvy figures.

I had a chance with a Japanese bird, didn't take it though. Now I'll never get the chance to see what they're like...unless I want to cheat on the missus.

Not saying anything.

I'd love to live in Japan. Been thinking about it over the last few weeks. As for other women in the Far East. The female lead in Fallen Angels was very sexy, so was the Korean Girl in My Sassy Girl and Il Mare.

I think the nice looking ones look really cute. More cuter than girls from other regions. That said, Iranian and Afghani women are probably the best looking in the world. Eastern Europe's good, too. Polish women are nice, so are Hungarian women. Syrian/Lebanese/Israeli are sexy and all. Lovely curvy figures.

I'm not saying the best looking Japanese girls aren't gorgeous... but as far as orietals go, I don't reckon they're as beautiful as the best-looking Chinese girls. Agreed re the others, Iranians and Afghans are amazing. There's loads of Lebanese living near me, they're fit as feck. Israeli girls used to have a reputation for being well rough, back in the day, with good-looking husbands... but heredity being what it is, the birds are now really fit. Israeli society has loads of racial mixture, and that usually makes for good-looking people for some reason. Like the Brazilians. Also mixed-race (black and white) people seem to have a tendency to being good-looking.

Maybe it's the other way round - maybe because mixing genes increases fitness (in the Darwinian sense), we're tuned to be able to spot mixed genes, and it looks beautiful to us as an incentive to make us bone them.

Then again, maybe pretty much everything I've just said is total bollocks

I'm going to watch Marvin again... feck you all

I'm not saying the best looking Japanese girls aren't gorgeous... but as far as orietals go, I don't reckon they're as beautiful as the best-looking Chinese girls. Agreed re the others, Iranians and Afghans are amazing. There's loads of Lebanese living near me, they're fit as feck. Israeli girls used to have a reputation for being well rough, back in the day, with good-looking husbands... but heredity being what it is, the birds are now really fit. Israeli society has loads of racial mixture, and that usually makes for good-looking people for some reason. Like the Brazilians. Also mixed-race people seem to have a tendency to being good-looking.

Maybe it's the other way round - maybe because mixing genes increases fitness (in the Darwinian sense), we're tuned to be able to spot mixed genes, and it looks beautiful to us as an incentive to make us bone them.

Then again, maybe pretty much everything I've just said is total bollocks

I'm going to watch Marvin again... feck you all

I think mixing genes promotes healthy offspring hence better looking people.

Although, I disagree about Chinese women being better looking than Japanese. I think the Japanese are far more better looking on average. Well, most that I've come across, be they in real life or cinema.

That said a picture of that lass from Fallen Angels.(Chinese)

healin6.jpg

michelereis.jpg

That said, the Japanese are hardly known for marrying outside of their culture. . .and up until a century and a half ago, were closed to the outside world. So perhaps it's best to close borders and just intermarry. . .let gene mutation take it's course.

She Killed in Ecstasy. Why I still watch movies by Jesse(or Jesus as he's sometimes credited as) Franco I do not know. They're all pretty much the same and they're all just as bad. If someone asks if you want to watch a movie by him, do the smart thing and just say no. How he got money to make movies I have no idea.