Film The Redcafe Movie review thread

Watched Bin Jip(3 Iron). Spoiler: The latter portion was clearly her imagination. I mean, she imagined Tae-suk(??), to be around.

Bought more DVDs today:
- The first 3 Harry Potter movies.
- Larry Clark's Kids
- Zodiac
- In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot (In 3 Days You'll Be Dead)
- The Lookout

Bourne Ultimatum - Even if you weren't going to watch it I think it is vital that you read and appreciate my review.

Review: Rubbish. Don't bother.

I just watched Imprint. I liked it. Lovely visuals, I loved his use of lighting.

I'm going to watch either Inland Empire or Woman of the Dunes.

Both are long, though.

ordered those DVDs then, Spammy?

Not had the chance yet mate, my bank loves fecking around with my account. I transfered some money on friday, he said he'd done it in cash so I could use it instantly, so I took some money out later that night. Then I used the ATM on saturday and I was overdrawn. fecking useless Barclays wankers.

Anyway, where do you reckon is the best/cheapest/most reliable place to order them, Amazon?

Bourne Ultimatum

Awesome movie, as good as the first two. Good action films this summer so far. Die Hard, Transformers and Bourne. I hope they make a few more Bourne films.

The Tangier section was awesome.

It isn't you. Partly due to the close season and partly due to the free availability of the internet to those who can log on but have trouble thinking before posting.

We are going to try a new zero tolerace type modding in the football forum once the season starts. People who WUM in matchday threads will be excluded and in general Wummary and abuse that disrupts the football forums will be heavily discouraged. Quite how we deal with the mass postings og the CM generation is debatable but we will be having a go at it.

Is it just me or the football forums are getting more retarded everyday?

No, it's not just you. People that say Fergie is a useless tactician, Evra is crap, Vidic is the worst defender, Saha is a bad player because he is too erratic on Pro Evo, anybody that refers to FM or youtube comps in discussions on players should be all demoted in my view.

And don't get me started on a multipage thread that deals with whether 3 is less or more than 4.

But to get back to topic: Imprint was stunning, shocking, absolutely fantastic. Anyone into Japanese cinema or horrors in general should watch it.

I have a new shipment of movies now which includes Raiders of the lost ark and last crusade, Gone With The Wind and 12 Angry Men

Oh, and forgot to mention about Dr. Strangelove, it was absolute ace. Excellent movie, one which would instantly make the list of my top movies and possibly the only movie from the golden oldies which in my view has lived up to its billing

I have a new shipment of movies now which includes Raiders of the lost ark and last crusade, Gone With The Wind and 12 Angry Men

Oh, and forgot to mention about Dr. Strangelove, it was absolute ace. Excellent movie, one which would instantly make the list of my top movies and possibly the only movie from the golden oldies which in my view has lived up to its billing

I hate to say that, but I told you so.

Credit where its due cinc :) I think even mehro (the gaylord) even raved about it before, so a big up to him too

Although this might be asked before, could you name your top 5 movies, cinc?

It is constantly in flux. A Top 100 in no specific order would be fairer.

Clockwork Orange
Eraserhead
Throne of Blood
Empire Strikes Back
Repo Man

(+Imprint at the moment)

But if you asked me 5 minutes later it would be completely different.

:lol: I know how you feel

I haven't seen Clockwork Orange but always has been highly rated by many that I come across. Why isn't it then rated amongst Godfather and LOTR as quality adaptations?

Because it was extremely controversial and got withdrew by Kubrick from many markets(like the UK or Hungary), and it was only rereleased after his death.

It didnt help either that many morons thought that it is promoting violence.

Not had the chance yet mate, my bank loves fecking around with my account. I transfered some money on friday, he said he'd done it in cash so I could use it instantly, so I took some money out later that night. Then I used the ATM on saturday and I was overdrawn. fecking useless Barclays wankers.

Anyway, where do you reckon is the best/cheapest/most reliable place to order them, Amazon?

Play.com or Amazon. Not sure Ran's all that cheap at the moment, though. But rest are all well priced.

Inland Empire. Now that was an endurance test, I reckon it's the most demanding film I have ever seem. And I don't really know what to make of the experience.

Because it was extremely controversial and got withdrew by Kubrick from many markets(like the UK or Hungary), and it was only rereleased after his death.

It didnt help either that many morons thought that it is promoting violence.

Burgess didn't like it, apparently. Wasn't happy at all.