Film The Redcafe Movie review thread

So, hopefully, and mainly down to you cnuts (Spoony), I'm going to get Ran, Seven Samurai, Dolls and probably another DVD. They better be good, or I'll blame you for wasting my hard earned money.

If you liked Hana-Bi, and most of Kitano's work then I don't see why you won't like Dolls. You've got a good taste, aside from BB and Heat. . . so, you should love it. I think I'll watch it again next week. Slow. . . littered with symbolism(most of which I didn't understand) and beautiful imagery. feck, I just sound very pretentious.

Seven Samurai. I've just checked the top ten fav films of Tarkovsky and Kitano. . and both have it in their list of favourite films. Ran's my fav Kurosawa, though. fecking amazing.

I'm downloading 'Woman in the Dunes' by Teshigahara. Sounds really interesting.

Get 'In the Mood for Love', Spammy. If you've not already seen it. I'd definitely have that in my top ten list. Arguably the most beautiful film in terms of aesthetics, that I've seen. Every frame was like a painting.

If you liked Hana-Bi, and most of Kitano's work then I don't see why you won't like Dolls. You've got a good taste, aside from BB and Heat. . . so, you should love it. I think I'll watch it again next week. Slow. . . littered with symbolism(most of which I didn't understand) and beautiful imagery. feck, I just sound very pretentious.

Seven Samurai. I've just checked the top ten fav films of Tarkovsky and Kitano. . and both have it in their list of favourite films. Ran's my fav Kurosawa, though. fecking amazing.

I'm downloading 'Woman in the Dunes' by Teshigahara. Sounds really interesting.

Get 'In the Mood for Love', Spammy. If you've not already seen it. I'd definitely have that in my top ten list. Arguably the most beautiful film in terms of aesthetics, that I've seen. Every frame was like a painting.

Recently, all I've been watching is utter bollocks that's re;eased at the cinema. Haven't actually bought any proper films for a while now, really need to get back into film mode. In The Mood For Love, I'll give it a try if I can find it, I'm not very good at this downloading lark, plus having a DVD just gives you that feeling of ownership.

and I've not had a spliff for three weeks!

Two years for me on August 10th, probably celebrate by getting off my face on legal drugs.

I think Spoony's gone to bugger his friends. Good man.

Met them. . .but I didn't bugger them.

Recently, all I've been watching is utter bollocks that's re;eased at the cinema. Haven't actually bought any proper films for a while now, really need to get back into film mode. In The Mood For Love, I'll give it a try if I can find it, I'm not very good at this downloading lark, plus having a DVD just gives you that feeling of ownership.

Two years for me on August 10th, probably celebrate by getting off my face on legal drugs.

Agreed about DVDs. I love buying them. But I don't think I could afford the amount of films I have been watching recently. That said, I always end up buying the ones I really love. . . which is why I'll definitely get Ran, In the Mood for love and a couple of others. Still waiting for Spring, Summer, Fall Winter and Spring, Come and See and Brotherhood of War. . . thought I'd buy them instead of downloading them.

As for the weed. . . it's not really hard to stop. I just feel better without it in my system. . . so, I'm much happier this way.

I met this bird today, for the first time in 6 years. She used to have a major thing for me. . . but nothing happened. Always regretted it. He he he. . . not anymore, she's gotten fat.

Made my day.

I met this bird today, for the first time in 6 years. She used to have a major thing for me. . . but nothing happened. Always regretted it. He he he. . . not anymore, she's gone fat.

Made my day.

When I went to the movies today, a lesbian couple were sitting directly two rows in front of me

Just excessive cuddling and holding of hands though, unfortunately

When I went to the movies today, a lesbian couple were sitting directly two rows in front of me

Just excessive cuddling and holding of hands though, unfortunately

Wow, in India? feck that's crazy, especially due to the female shortages you;re going through over there.

Well if you'd done her back then and she became fat after that then it would have been amusing. But this way you missed out on an opportunity and there's no way back.

Wow, in India? feck that's crazy, especially due to the female shortages you;re going through over there.

Not in the city Spoons, its only in the rural areas. They were students too, the only ones to occupy seats on that row, either side of the aisle. From the darkness through which I we could spot them, the one in the denim jacket looked tasty

Well if you'd done her back then and she became fat after that then it would have been amusing. But this way you missed out on an opportunity and there's no way back.

Good point.

But I still find it amusing.

Not in the city Spoons, its only in the rural areas. They were students too, the only ones to occupy seats on that row, either side of the aisle. From the darkness through which I we could spot them, the one in the denim jacket looked tasty

Where's this then? New Delhi?