Film The Redcafe Movie review thread

I can't wait for the new season to start.

Not been this excited for years.

Guess, I'm a transfer muppet at heart.

I'm just hoping everyone gets fit soon and we play the same XI as last season for as many games as possible. Except in the Champions League.

Saw The Simpsons this morning. Started off extremely well from the word go (Ralph Wiggum :lol:) and then proceeded up being more of the below par nature the show currently is in up until the end, bar a few moments here and there

Worth a watch, at best

Not really, it was only decent till the turning point(the dome).

Spoiler

Only up until then was it good. The whole Alaska thing was pretty rubbish. Then he meets the tribeswoman thing retrieves it a bit and ends off very badly. Even in the start, the whole spider-pig thing or something was probably done in the series before

Yeah, it is his best. Closely contested by Hana-bi, but Dolls is such a wonderful idea.

Yes. Loved Sonatine, too. But Dolls really blew my away. . .especially the way he concluded it. Fantastic closure. Can't think of many more beautiful films. . .can you?

My girlfriend has watched Three...Extremes and now she's not happy with me... adding "it was beautiful, but far too much, you cock".

What, she actually called you a 'cock' in English?

well done your missus!

I've had a dream this night, that i'm certain is connected to our summer expansion.

Basically it was a greek choir, chanting "Wasnt it enough, enough, enough? You spoilt kid!"

:lol:

MY dream was strange. . . a house full of lions, and they were grumpy. Was like a surreal game, in which I was meant to survive a whole day in there, on my own, with limited food, suffice to say they were getting very tetchy when I ran out of food. . .and I was petrified.

Yes. Loved Sonatine, too. But Dolls really blew my away. . .especially the way he concluded it. Fantastic closure. Can't think of many more beautiful films. . .can you?

hardly. I've just watched IE. It is mindblowing in every sense of the word. get in!

What, she actually called you a 'cock' in English?

well done your missus!

:lol:

Well, she said 'stinky animal' literally, but she could have said cock, she was a au-pair for 4 years near Highbury and she was an English/Art History major:)

MY dream was strange. . . a house full of lions, and they were grumpy. Was like a surreal game, in which I was meant to survive a whole day in there, on my own, with limited food, suffice to say they were getting very tetchy when I ran out of food. . .and I was petrified.

So you've got involved in Fergie's midnight games,

Still haven't seen Eraserhead.

Oh and Cinc, the German couple next door(IE). . .do you get Eng subs to translate their conversations on your download?