The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Bellew won't get any credit unfortunately. People will forget that he was doing absolutely fine before Haye got hurt - I gave Bellew the 1st and 3rd round.
Meh. I'm not sure, really.

Haye not mentioning his injury:confused: Urgh, rematch...Rip-off.

Scousers booing Haye :lol:

Hmm, Haye seems a bit desperate for the rematch there.

This is BULL SHIT, Haye was injured, it was said before the show but damn, Bellew could barely do him on one leg. To see Hearn jump in like that, and the the OWNED Chisora all over Tony, nope. That was a let down, real let down. Bellew sucks.

At least Bellew didnt engage in it. He respected and understood what happened. Good on him for that.

Sky are so fecking biased. Adam Smith is here screaming like a lunatic because Bellew managed to stop a one legged 36 year old.

It's fecking disgraceful. Bellew today looked like a stoned overweight zombie.

And now they're sucking each other off in the post fight interview. This is literally Eddie Hearn's wet dream.

Hah. Haye is definitely fishing for the rematch 100%

Come on, they are sportsmen - he doesnt want to blame the defeat on an injury. Everyone who saw the fight saw what happened - no reason to whinge about it. Haye has shown a lot of bravery and class - and I was largely a neutral coming into this fight.

That said, Bellew talking about being the most valuable heavyweight in the world is utter nonsense. He failed to finish or even seriously hurt Haye throughout.

Can't believe SBO are letting Haye and Bellew suck each other off on live TV here.

Come on, they are sportsmen - he doesnt want to blame the defeat on an injury. Everyone who saw the fight saw what happened - no reason to whinge about it. Haye has shown a lot of bravery and class - and I was largely a neutral coming into this fight.
Aye, not like he did that in his last major fight

Bellew said in the presser "dont wanna hear you mention excuses or injury" fair play to Haye, everyone from the comms, to fans there, to us know he's injured and he refused to answer Sky's questions on it and just compliment Bellew.

This is the gayest interview I've ever seen in boxing. Joshua and Klitschko might beat it when they fight though.

Haye hasn't mentioned the injury as it was plain for everyone to see, he'll just look like a sore loser. He's being magnanimous in defeat knowing that it waso nly the injury that stopped it.

Don't know about the financia situation. But every professional athlete cares about their legacy too.
He's struggling financially, supposedly. Legacy is important, sure, but Haye's got bigger reasons to be in there if he's as broke as suggested.

Hah. Haye is definitely fishing for the rematch 100%

Why wouldn't he. Ankle/Achilles aside Haye doesnt look hurt, not a mark. He had the energy for 12rds which was Bellew's best shot pre-fight. A rematch, at o2 or a stadium on PPV is the easiest money for Haye