The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Is o'hara Davies allowed to use the undertakers music? How much would he have to pay wwe to use that?

Has it started ? Any rivers ?

It's on AWE channel. If you don't have it as part of your cable lineup you can sign up to Klowdtv. It's 7.99$/mo but they got a 7 day free trial. Perfect to watch the fight.

Should start in about 90 minutes.

Malignaggi has about as much power as Khan's battery operated jaw! I know he idolises Naz Hamed but the Prince would laugh at that power, especially after a donner kebab.

It's on AWE channel. If you don't have it as part of your cable lineup you can sign up to Klowdtv. It's 7.99$/mo but they got a 7 day free trial. Perfect to watch the fight.

Should start in about 90 minutes.

Is that only for US customers?

Also anyone noticed how that massive banner in the background with all the fighters on, it says, Eddie hearn and Hayemaker Ringstar promotions, not Matchroom and Haymaker Ringstar!! Apples and pears!!

Bellew playing the please reframe from swearing, children present card after Haye rips into him yet says nothing and smiles when all those scousers chant "hooo the f'in ell r yoooo" to Haye....

Standard practise. It's "Frank Warren presents" for all his shows as well.

At this age I think Haye would struggle against Joshua. But would still be intriguing.

Anyway that's for later. The weight difference is pretty big, and when you think speed and movement isn't one of Haye's weaknesses, Bellew may struggle.

But then again Haye hasn't been in a proper fight for a while. Interesting.

Joshua is there to check out Haye, when Haye bangs out this scouse mouthpiece Hearn will be all over this for Wembley or Old Trafford.

You mean he will avoid it at all costs to save his Goldon boy cash cow Joshua. He won't let him fight Haye if Haye looks good. To risky. That's half the point of tonight's fight, to test how much Haye has got left before they put Joshua in with him.

Joshua is there to check out Haye, when Haye bangs out this scouse mouthpiece Hearn will be all over this for Wembley or Old Trafford.
Joshua gotta make it through his fight first. What do you reckon on that? Win?

Haye would be a nightmare for AJ with fast movement and handspeed vs a relative statuesque Joshua. I'd tune in for that though!
A natural fighter vs. a rock em sock em robot. If Haye is can get back to anything like his best, that's an awful fight for Joshua.

Could see Joshua vs Haye breaking UK PPV records. Is anyone else uninterested by the Katie Taylor fight?
0 interest. Good ringwalk music though.

As for the PPV record, it should do. It's crazy that Hatton-Floyd holds the UK record - 1.3m buys for a fight that was on at 5am in the morning.

Yes, very

She is from the town I work in and the county I am from

Think you might have misread that. Personally think she's a brilliant fighter and I do enjoy her skill but I just can't see any competition for her in the future and until the sport grows I can't see any interesting fights for her.

Would rather another decent domestic level fight on the card instead.