The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Fight is all one way.

And that's that. The main event left!
Is it going to be on eaier than expected then or just loads of shite til 10:45pm walk on?

Is it going to be on eaier than expected then or just loads of shite til 10:45pm walk on?
Bellew was only just finishing having his hands wrapped about the 2nd round in of this last fight. It won't be earlier imo.

Convince me to bother turning on the radio for this fight. Cba with rivers, and I cba even following text... Convince me it's going be remotely decent.

Convince me to bother turning on the radio for this fight. Cba with rivers, and I cba even following text... Convince me it's going be remotely decent.
It'll be fun while it lasts cause Bellew won't bottle it. Hearn is great at getting his fighters up for impossible battles.

More talk probably - get Chisora on.

I'm sure they told Paulie to drag his bit on.
Bellew was only just finishing having his hands wrapped about the 2nd round in of this last fight. It won't be earlier imo.
Cool, cheers.I can keep watching the darts then. Wright looks like he'll wrap this up quickly anyway.

Maybe, but Heane likes £££ and he stuck Kel in with Golovkin and a different weight!!

Kell Brook doesn't make him big money. Win or lose Kell Brook would still bring in the same money. If Joshua loses the casual fans will start to fall off the hype train.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone will care if you do or not in fairness

Had fiver each on Haye in 3rd and 4th round. Can't bet any more at boxing, don't trust it, I just hope it's a good fight.

That ring announcer is worth over £400 million dollars :eek::eek::eek:.

He trademarked the "let's get ready to rumble" catchphrase.

A strange one this. I dont care who wins at all. Both of them are bellends! :lol:

I only just found out that his brother (Bruce buffer, who does the ufc announcing) is also Michael's manager!

Wow, didn't know that! That family are racking it in.

On average Michael earns $350k per fight for about 2 minutes work. I'm in the wrong business!