The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After that post match interview I really don't think he wants to be here anymore. He's probably shocked he's still here

Because he's a realist.

The next manager will leave him smirking because there's no way we'll better that in the next 5 or so years
Are you serious? Exactly what Chelsea fans were saying. Conte came and won the league.

Anything but a win on Saturday and he should be gone.

I still think he will survive until Chelsea game in few weeks.

Going to be hilarious to see the fanny's on here in 2 years wanting the next manager gone.

Will you lot ever learn?

It's the hope that will kill you.

Klopp came to Liverpool with a far worse team and got them playing great stuff within a year! We just need a vision!

Won't be sacked till top 4 is mathematically impossible. This will be a long slog of a season.

Anything but a win on Saturday and he should be gone.

I still think he will survive until Chelsea game in few weeks.

I think City away on 11th November (after which we'll already have been smashed by Chelsea and twice by Juve) might be the end. A proper 5 or 6 nil annihilation to finish things off and herald in the era of even greater disappointments under Laurent Blanc. The United way.

I did he's sick!

What was it, can @GifLord find it?

His post match comments suggest a manager who knows it’s not long before he gets the sack.

And to think Woodward gave him a contract extension for literally nothing. I bet he walks away with over £10m if he gets the sack.

The whole club needs positivity. I don’t care who it is, it’s that bad. How can a manager of Manchester United call 2nd place and losing the FA cup final successful.

What did he say?

:lol: he's begging for the sack in that interview. Threw all players under the bus.

What did he say?

Did anyone seriously think that this season would be a good one? Serious question.
No not really, those who claimed it were here for hope more than anything. The wheels came off in the summer or the end of last season where we really struggled with form. He should have been sacked this summer but if Ed has eyes he most see this. There isnt a way back from this and the club needs to act.

Anyone got a link to his post match interview?

We all know he's getting the sack, why are we delaying the inevitable? I love the guys in the post match thread who think there is something noble about 'sticking through thick and thin' tolerating this bullshit while we're the laughing stock up and down the country. Some of you lot need to hold United at a higher standard.

If Conte or Wenger are been seriously considered, then I'd rather stay as we are personally.

Conte is a better manager albeit another fractious personality. Wenger would be a decent entertainment until a more permanent option can be found. I want anything but this.

Sport: "We had probably a couple of the biggest chances to win it but I have accepted the result as a fair result. I said in pre-season last season was phenomenal to finish second. And I don't say more than that.

"The players tried. They raised the level of their efforts. They raised the level of their intensity in spite of the fact we don't have many with that intensity. We don't have the technical quality to build from the back.

"We tried to do something we did well which was to stop a fast team on the counter attack. We knew we wouldn't create 20 chances. Our attacking players aren't in their best moments of confidence and individual level. We thought with three or four chances we would score and win the game.

"It is a not a bad result. Not a good result, but not bad. We have two matches against Juventus to make points. It is a very difficult group, yes.

"We have Newcastle before the league stops then we have Chelsea and Juventus in three days. It will be good for the team if we can beat Newcastle."

That's what Mou said

He literally talks about us like he's a pundit giving his opinion from the outside. Not the man we're paying a small fortune to run the damn show.

God I cannot believe we have people that actually defend him. I wouldn't like to see what kind of people they hang out with.

feck, starting to think LVG was better. He atleast had a plan on how we wanted to play.

Conte is a better manager albeit another fractious personality. Wenger would be a decent entertainment until a more permanent option can be found. I want anything but this.

Conte fall with Chelsea because they didn't give him what he wanted despite spending +170m in this summer. How will he tolerate Ed ? He'll fall with him even more. His ego is far more bigger than Mourinho when it comes to market. He left Juve midway in preseason because they didn't back him in summer.

Jardim is the best option.

Amazing how easy he finds it to make himself separate from the team. As if he has no responsibility or care for them.

He chucked it in the summer when he didn't get the players he wanted. Many on here said it at the time. If you don't back him, you have to sack him - or you end up like this, mired in toxic waste.

He looks like he's just waiting around to get the boot (and his payoff) now. Seems to have made his peace with it and doesn't look especially bothered. I expect he'll take a few people down on the way out if he can, though. Ed is probably shifting nervously in his seat at this moment.

Does that sound like someone planning to turn things around at all costs?

He had a dig at all the players, called the defenders shit and to top it off it's a dig at the board too. He doesn't care anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.