The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fking cowardly manager. Playing fking Matic and Fellani in midfield the entire game. Obviously we're going to be slow and cumbersome with them 2 in midfield. I hope he resigns in this post match conference.

Need a win and he takes off an attacker while leaving on 3 midfielders. Sums up Jose and his management.

Please just sack him and put everyone out their misery.

I think he'd be on his way out if we lost. Anyone think he might go after that?

Mou is in it for Mou, not for Utd.

Winning, losing, drawing, who cares when you play football in that manner.

I’m finally on board the Jose out train. If he couldn’t get a tune out of them given how the last few weeks have gone, against that opposition!, then there’s no point from here.

I’m nearly always wrong though, so expect this to precipitate a massive turnaround in our season, come on the reds

His position is untenable. The entire squad to a man looks shot on confidence.

The football being served up is disgraceful. That's his fault. Nobody else's.

I think he'd be on his way out if we lost. Anyone think he might go after that?
No chance. Not even if we fail to make it out of the group and get knocked out in the Europa. He won't be sacked until finishing 4th is impossible, imo.

Can see him leaving in the international break if we don't beat Newcastle.

Jose needs to go. He is not able to drive any change in performance and frankly, can’t tolerate more of this. Caf tells me this set of players can perform better than they our showing if coached properly, I truly hope so. However, the fact that professional footballers need to be told to close down and put pressure on the ball, and to move the ball quickly, is really surprising. Lets hope for everyone’s sake the new manager can get us playing a more exciting brand of football.

Last edited:
You very well know Valencia plays through ground and yet plays Fellaini and Matic in midfield who takes ages to move or pass. Lukaku should have been taken off at half time.

He is digging his own hole.

He's playing both Fellaini and Matic, both players who contribute little attacking wise. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing Matic dilly dally on the ball as well.

Can we get a manager who looks at Pereira, Pogba, Fred and Herrera and think he can do something with them? Some pass and move football would be nice to see.

Mou is in it for Mou, not for Utd.

Winning, losing, drawing, who cares when you play football in that manner.

These are not conflicting ambitions. He succeeds when United succeeds. When United fails....it's his failure.
He is judged on what his team does on the pitch.

Why did he splashed 50m on Fred if he doesn't even trust a guy against a wounded team like Valencia ? We pretty much refused to finish them off.

Sorry guys but he's going nowhere until top 4 is impossible! Woodwood can't give him a massive pay off by sacking him early as he'd look stupid after the contract extension! Wake me up in May... I'm done watching these parasites!

There were a few boos at full time. It's a matter of when, not if.

Mourinho is such a fecking downer, its a matter of time til hes gone im sure. He wont find another job at a top club again, only teams that will take him are Inter and the Portuguese NT.

Not sure who's more passive at this stage, Mou or Wooward.

I kept saying that it would be a terrible one throughout preseason.

But you had the usual 'it's too early to make any judgements' brigade on full swing.

Wonder where those people have gone?

It was clear to anyone with a brain we were going to have a nightmare season.

Status
Not open for further replies.