The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scholes is no better than Jose for saying that really.

Those cheering on Scholes for his latest remarks perhaps need to stop and contemplate things for a moment. It's very unlikely that this isn't driven, in part at least, by some form of agenda or someone having had a word in his ear. On Saturday Scholes was relatively even handed in his criticism and expressed serious doubts of whether the players were good enough to be compete for the top four let alone the title. Now he's saying there's plenty of quality throughout the squad and just depends on who is best placed to get the best out of him. This abrupt turnaround in mindset appears more than a little suspicious to me.

It's easy for these ex pros to criticise from an armchair. Neville is the only one sort of holding back. He is the only one that has managed at the top level.

Coincidence?

It's easy for these ex pros to criticise from an armchair. Neville is the only one sort of holding back. He is the only one that has managed at the top level.

Coincidence?
Neville is the only one holding back because he hates criticizing managers. He still bangs on about how sacking Moyes went against United traditions. Maybe has a bit to do with him being (and failing) previously as a manager so now feels he can't really do it.

Neville is the only one holding back because he hates criticizing managers. He still bangs on about how sacking Moyes went against United traditions. Maybe has a bit to do with him being (and failing) previously as a manager so now feels he can't really do it.
I think it's more to do with the fact he only played under Fergie and is indoctrinated with this idea of treating managers like they are unsackable.

Whenever Neville talks about his time at Valencia he always laughs about it and makes a joke of himself. Has anyone ever actually asked him if he deserved more time and if it was a mistake to sack him? His reasoning for us firing Moyes is hypocritical.

Those cheering on Scholes for his latest remarks perhaps need to stop and contemplate things for a moment. It's very unlikely that this isn't driven, in part at least, by some form of agenda or someone having had a word in his ear. On Saturday Scholes was relatively even handed in his criticism and expressed serious doubts of whether the players were good enough to be compete for the top four let alone the title. Now he's saying there's plenty of quality throughout the squad and just depends on who is best placed to get the best out of him. This abrupt turnaround in mindset appears more than a little suspicious to me.

Illuminati confirmed.

Can't take the football anymore. Football that makes you want to self-harm.

Hes done, he used to be bold and take players off at half time when it clearly wasnt working.

No way Lukaku would have managed this amount of games under prime Mourinho without being dropped

Days like tonight is why I don't buy that lack of effort is our biggest problem. Even when there's effort attack still looks disjointed and impotent

Nice to see him laughing with the Valencia players after the match. feck off.

Why are there people still supporting him? How can anyone watch us and think he is the right man.

He should feck off:
1) Not subbing either Matic or Fellaini is a disgrace when you have ball playing midfielders on the bench
2)Tasking Rashford for the corner kick is a fecking joke
3)Never benching/subbing either Lukaku/Matic is a disgrace too.
Please Jose, just feck off before you completely destroy this club

I'm not confident at all about seeing us qualify from our group under him. We needed the 3 points here, imo. I can see us losing the trip to Valencia and both games against Juve.

That's what kills me about Mourinho - he rarely gets a response and he never has with us. We just limp from one match to the next.

Feel sorry for the Old Trafford having to put up with this shit.

Fully convinced he wants to be sacked now. I mean seriously, 1 sub? 1 fecking sub?

He has reached a point that he's clueless in how to solve the team problems. Unfortunately no way forward from there. His history shows that once he reaches this stage he can't solve it.

Did anyone seriously think that this season would be a good one? Serious question.

What was the little dick gesture in aid of as he walked across the pitch and the camera man was on him? Anybody else see it ?

So... You're watching us in that game and you think that only one of these players needs subbing...

Alright then

Status
Not open for further replies.