The MMA thread

Not that Bisping is some great fighter but can't see GSP winning this. Coming off a huge layoff and going up in weight seems like too tough a task. MMA in 2017 is a lot different from when GSP last fought.

GSP in his prime, is better and more rounded than any guy in the game right now.

Would love Bisping to win, think he’s a gent and hilarious, criminally under rated.

GSP’s a legend but a bit boring for me.

Yes, just like Woodley figured out the poor mans version of GSP, Rory McDonald.

Over 3 years ago, come on anyone can see that he’s nigh on unbeatable now at his weight class.

Looks like a complete mismatch but if it goes to championship round bisping will get stronger

Over 3 years ago, come on anyone can see that he’s nigh on unbeatable now at his weight class.

Yea, ok. I've been following MMA since basically UFC 2 came out on VHS, and I scored the first Wonderboy fight vs Woodley for Wonderboy. Many did.

That version of GSP is still better than Woodley.

Big John shit the bed there, Bisping went out 5-6+ seconds before he stopped it.

GSP is not human! This man has been out for 4 years and comes back and chokes the current middleweight champion unconscious. Legend.

GSP is not human! This man has been out for 4 years and comes back and chokes the current middleweight champion unconscious. Legend.

He might be my favourite ever. Can't think of many with more talent for the sport of MMA other than probably Anderson Silva. Ridiculous athlete.

Plus, beating Bisping hoists you up my list a few spots.