The MMA thread

City’s great, it’s different for me because I speak French and they always just switch to English even though I can hold an entire conversation in their native tongue no problem.

When you enter Quebec City it has a sign saying “our nations capital” because they call Quebec its own country. They’re weird.

Good poutine though

Maybe they switch because your French isn't as good as you think it is...

That's what happens when you've got an idiotic neck tattoo.

Fantastic!
All mine won so far :)

If Cruz wins his comeback fight in December then how about Dillashaw v Cruz 2? I have a feeling Cody is about to take some time off. He's about to have a kid and get married.

First time for 2 years that I'm watching the full card live.

Holy feck, what a night.

Hell of a kick.

Buzzing for GSP now. Would cap off an incredible night if he lands a win.

Not that Bisping is some great fighter but can't see GSP winning this. Coming off a huge layoff and going up in weight seems like too tough a task. MMA in 2017 is a lot different from when GSP last fought.

I'm kinda happy either way in this last one as long as it is a good fight. I support Bisping because he is a British champion and he's pretty funny, but have lots of respect for GSP too and it would make for an amazing comeback if he pulled it off.

This is a big ask but if there's somebody who's going to be pull it off it's GSP. He's been inactive but guarantee he's been in the gym everyday training. The man lives the MMA life.

Gsp in phenomenal shape.

Remember folks, bisping is a massive UTD fan