The MMA thread

I'm not sure I like the stylistic matchup with Andrade for Rose but who knows. She is clearly improving all the time.

Immediate rematch is possible, but seeing the way it happened I'm not sure. Rose was able to match Joanna's hand speed unlike others in the division and Joanna showing wear and tear on that chin. I've always been a fan of Joanna but there was shades of Rousey/Holm to it. Hopefully she makes a better return though!

Who’s everyone got for this next one? Hoping for a fight of the year candidate

Lets keep this great card going. Such an intriguing and impossible to predict fight but I'm gonna go for TJ.

Cody to knock him the feck out in 1.

Then bisping to do the same to GSP. Welcome back French Canadian prick. Bon chance

The guy with the neck tattoo needs to get KTFO'd. Neck tattoo, that just says you're a dumbass with poor judgement.

Apparently, both Dillashaw and Bisping both now train near my hood in OC, CA. Hard to root for either one of these in the next fight. Anyone who trains or trained with a group called "Team Alpha Male" automatically seems qualified to be a major dickhead.

Cody to knock him the feck out in 1.

Then bisping to do the same to GSP. Welcome back French Canadian prick. Bon chance
feck that, I want two 5 round slug fests if possible. Although I doubt Bisping - GSP will be one.

Apparently, both Dillashaw and Bisping both now train near my hood in OC, CA. Hard to root for either one of these in the next fight. Anyone who trains or trained with a group called "Team Alpha Male" automatically seems qualified to be a major dickhead.
Always had you pegged as a hillbilly.

feck that, I want two 5 round slug fests if possible. Although I doubt Bisping - GSP will be one.

If GSP is anything like he was, he will take him down at will and grind out a 5 round division.

Bisping isn't explosive, or athletic enough to stop GSP if GSP hasn't declined badly. Bisping on the other hand is a very intelligent fighter, he understands how to fight, and what to do to get the win based on his skill set.

The big IF here is GSP, how good is he going to be after 4 years and 15 pounds.

Was never much if a fan of GSP then again I was out of UFC when he was running the show so i didnt see him fight to much, but I can't stand that cnut Bisping...so I'll go with GSP.

Only been there twice, but I thought Montreal was a pretty great city.

City’s great, it’s different for me because I speak French and they always just switch to English even though I can hold an entire conversation in their native tongue no problem.

When you enter Quebec City it has a sign saying “our nations capital” because they call Quebec its own country. They’re weird.

Good poutine though

If GSP is anything like he was, he will take him down at will and grind out a 5 round division.

Bisping isn't explosive, or athletic enough to stop GSP if GSP hasn't declined badly. Bisping on the other hand is a very intelligent fighter, he understands how to fight, and what to do to get the win based on his skill set.

The big IF here is GSP, how good is he going to be after 4 years and 15 pounds.
Yeah, I agree GSP should have too much if he's anything like he was.

Cody’s such a little gimp but can’t help liking it when he starts letting the hands fly.