The MMA thread

Valentina got leapfrogged by PVZ, who will fight the winner of TUF for the flyweight title.

edit. not confirmed yet though...

Lol surely not. That would be a ridiculous and desperate move by the UFC if so. So they want to get some gold on PVZ and they're just going to stop any of the good fighters from going there?

Damn..

Sucks for Duffy. Give Vick a ranked guy, but still not sure he's more than a gatekeeper in the long run. Got flatlined by Dariush the last time he had an opportunity at the rankings. Still he deserves another go.

Very disappointed

Was always a tough fight for him

Will be bias and say it may have been an early stoppage.

Lol surely not. That would be a ridiculous and desperate move by the UFC if so. So they want to get some gold on PVZ and they're just going to stop any of the good fighters from going there?
It’s probably been one of the worst ever TUF’s. they might be doing it to boost ratings for remaining episodes

Looking forward to seeing this Brazilian Borrachina (sp) guy again in the main card opener. Could see him pasting Hendricks if he looks as good as he did in his last 2.

Looking forward to seeing this Brazilian Borrachina (sp) guy again in the main card opener. Could see him pasting Hendricks if he looks as good as he did in his last 2.
I see This being ugly

And assuming it is, it will be 5 defeats in 6 for Hendricks

If not for Bellator he would be released. Or maybe he will be anyway

Hendricks picking up towards the end there. Apparently this kid has never gone beyond 6 minutes so could easily gas with the lack of experience.

Always nice to see fresh prospects coming through. Feel a bit for Hendricks but it would make sense to hang them up I'd say. He's had a pretty nice career still.

Dana is salivating at the mouth with this guy. Brazilian who speaks fluent English, physical specimen, skilled striker. Not sure whether UFC created him in a lab somewhere.

Always nice to see fresh prospects coming through. Feel a bit for Hendricks but it would make sense to hang them up I'd say. He's had a pretty nice career still.
He should but I doubt he will

This,fight was almost like a punishment for him. He should be released, but you know he will continue even though it would be wise to hang them up