The MMA thread

He's an absolute savage. Respect to Neal as well. One of the most underrated fighters around imo, and he put up a great effort. Thinking about it, Neal vs Jack Della Maddalena would be a great fight to make. As for Shavkat, I can't wait to see him vs top five fighters, and he seems to have a great chance against any of them.

He's an absolute savage. Respect to Neal as well. One of the most underrated fighters around imo, and he put up a great effort. Thinking about it, Neal vs Jack Della Maddalena would be a great fight to make. As for Shavkat, I can't wait to see him vs top five fighters, and he seems to have a great chance against any of them.

Yeah some great fights for him in the top 5. Hopefully KHamzat can stick around at WW long enough for them to fight. That one would be crazy.

Rooting for Alexa Grasso next. I think she has some chances here. Definitely the better opponent for Valentina as of late.

Yeah some great fights for him in the top 5. Hopefully KHamzat can stick around at WW long enough for them to fight. That one would be crazy.

Rooting for Alexa Grasso next. I think she has some chances here. Definitely the better opponent for Valentina as of late.

Oh man :drool:. One of the most exciting fights that could be made in the sport. I literally have no idea how that would go. Good effort from Grasso so far.

Shevchenko seemed to me to have lost motivation. She was arguably beaten in her previous fight. Great win for Alexa. Fair play. She seems likable. I think Valentina will come back motivated and kick her head off.

I have no idea what think of this main event. I know Gane is class. But how good can Jones still be? He looks fat and slow but claims he moves faster than ever. I thought he was on the wane a little years ago and could have quite easily lost decisions to Gus or Reyes. Yet he's one of the best ever. I'm 50 50.

Bullet finally lost and even though she might win the rematch, i think it's clear she's on the decline now.

Hope Gane can take out Jones. Great fighter but can't stand listening to him. Ciryl is just way more relatable and cool.

Was over the literal moment he got his hands on him. As expected.

Gane looked utterly terrified from the moment he was clasped.

The catch counter straight to prevent the leg movement is a demonstration of the genius I referred to. I didn't see that coming, but in hindsight it makes perfect sense as it's a mutli-fold manoeveure that completely negates striking into exit positions and puts him into range to clinch.

As usual, the sociopath backs his words: he said he'd make it look easy, and he even outdid that.

Let's see who provides a challenge for him at HW; bridging that quality and intelligence is something the HW division has never seen or encountered before.

Jones is a genius, and that's a massive problem for opponents.

What happened...be better than the match thread...Jones just got berserk and fecked him up? He was a massive favorite.

Took him down and choked him out. Gane looked like he wanted to quit as soon as it hit the ground. He wasn't that big a favourite beforehand.