The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

I fully support the selection of the Bamboozle Card. They made the right choice

This could have been the Kubala Criteria
Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Spain and even Catalonia

Yes, it does strike me as more of a “watch the world burn” move than anything you can use tactically to your advantage.

For one thing, you can easily end up strengthening managers you’re more or less level with before the round.

Still, I understand the desire - to watch the world burn. It’s always tempting.

Yes, it does strike me as more of a “watch the world burn” move than anything you can use tactically to your advantage.

For one thing, you can easily end up strengthening managers you’re more or less level with before the round.

Still, I understand the desire - to watch the world burn. It’s always tempting.
What's life without a little fun?

Btw I'd personally prefer it if the special round is unveiled together with the criterion as I barely have any time to do any research in the middle of the day. Mind you, I do realise I could be in the minority here and a fair few might not have the time to research both their picks and the special event. I also do realise it's impossible to cater to the needs of all the managers and some are definitely bound to miss out, but I'm curious to know about the consensus of the managers regarding the timing of the release of the special event.

Btw I'd personally prefer it if the special round is unveiled together with the criterion as I barely have any time to do any research in the middle of the day. Mind you, I do realise I could be in the minority here and a fair few might not have the time to research both their picks and the special event. I also do realise it's impossible to cater to the needs of all the managers and some are definitely bound to miss out, but I'm curious to know about the consensus of the managers regarding the timing of the release of the special event.

The timing doesn’t really matter to me - it’s more a question of precisely what the task is. If it requires too extensive research, I’ll likely leave it to others.

I take it as a matter of luck: If you get a question you’re actually pretty close to nailing, you do the research - if it seems a bit hopeless, you don’t.

My take on it.

The timing doesn’t really matter to me - it’s more a question of precisely what the task is. If it requires too extensive research, I’ll likely leave it to others.

I take it as a matter of luck: If you get a question you’re actually pretty close to nailing, you do the research - if it seems a bit hopeless, you don’t.

My take on it.

I wasn't really too bothered about it initially too and didn't mind leaving it to others, as I didn't believe it would impact me negatively too much, but let's just say my interest is piqued after the last chaotic bamboozle round.

I think it's done with p1 results so that the managers who get pass aren't sat around for 11 hours with nothing to do. This way if they get bored they have something they can try and figure out

+ 1 , Its 3 am here when the p1 results are announced. May be special rounds could be rotated so the next one happens at the p2 results and so on.

I wasn't really too bothered about it initially too and didn't mind leaving it to others, as I didn't believe it would impact me negatively too much, but let's just say my interest is piqued after the last chaotic bamboozle round.

Good to see you are getting your priorities straight.

You 100% want to be here at 11amGMT for the next one.

I think it's done with p1 results so that the managers who get pass aren't sat around for 11 hours with nothing to do. This way if they get bored they have something they can try and figure out
Indeed.

+ 1 , Its 3 am here when the p1 results are announced. May be special rounds could be rotated so the next one happens at the p2 results and so on.

Not a bad call. The issue is if there are few going into P3 it's best to just wrap up there and then.

Will consider it though for harder rounds.

Last edited:
If everyone's passing then it's going to be an easy round. Some real gems in this round.
Only two players will be great for me in the pool and I have absolutely no chance of getting :) others might be useful but either in positions I already covered and also it's the perfect round to pass so I can have a shot at the last one.

If everyone's passing then it's going to be an easy round. Some real gems in this round.
Never got a chance to look at the pool, but even a handful of gems isn't going to go a long way in a pool of 15 managers or so.

Never got a chance to look at the pool, but even a handful of gems isn't going to go a long way in a pool of 15 managers or so.

Ignore me I was just mind gaming. It was a shit pool from what I could glean but I didn't have the time to put in proper research.

Yup. You passing as well?
Nah, might have done if I'd had a chance to assess the pool, by the sounds of it, it could be quite thin. But when you're carrying 3 sheep you need to grab as many as players as you can.