The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

He's too nice.

63890402.jpg

Well I have to take crashes regardless, and if someone is drinking and driving and they're impaired they're getting arrested...the combination of all three just means there's even more paperwork since there's now a crash report and a DUI report. I loathe those people.

Do you ever run into people like that movie Night Crawler where the photographer stalks crashes and disasters to take creepy pictures to sell to the TV companies?

Do you ever run into people like that movie Night Crawler where the photographer stalks crashes and disasters to take creepy pictures to sell to the TV companies?

The media usually shows up to most major incidents, but they're fairly respectful of what's going on, and they'll just ask to speak to someone to get an update. I don't think I've been on scene when any of the independent free lance guys have shown up though, fortunately.

Why do I have Blokhin?

You have to be the unluckiest sheep drafter I've come across. Literally nothing has gone your way.

In the meantime, @Joga Bonito bid 40M for Brehme, got bamboozled, his winning bid fell on @mazhar13 , but he had no money, so the winning bid was then the 38M bid... which had landed at Joga's feet.

Outcome: he got his target and saved 2M

You have to be the unluckiest sheep drafter I've come across. Literally nothing has gone your way.

In the meantime, @Joga Bonito bid 40M for Brehme, got bamboozled, his winning bid fell on @mazhar13 , but he had no money, so the winning bid was then the 38M bid... which had landed at Joga's feet.

Outcome: he got his target and saved 2M
well if you put it that way :lol:

I don't fully understand the criteria where can I ask if a specific player is eligible without giving away who I want to pick?

The media usually shows up to most major incidents, but they're fairly respectful of what's going on, and they'll just ask to speak to someone to get an update. I don't think I've been on scene when any of the independent free lance guys have shown up though, fortunately.

Cheers mate, like doctors and nurses I just don't have the stomach to imagine that work. Glad some people have iron stomachs :)

I am going to ask @The Stain and @antohan to grant Zambrotta an Uruguayan passport for this tournament! By going to ask, I mean bribe ;)

No no, what 'I' did was something else completely and that is what ended up happening. How? We'll never know. :lol:

It's like being in a really bad sci fi movie..

I can relate. Being an Arsenal fan is like being stuck in an episode of Westworld ;)

BTW, there will be a special event announced with P1reveal.

It's based on my re-reading of Lord of the Flies, which I promised to do and I highly recommend.

Have fun!

No no, what 'I' did was something else completely and that is what ended up happening. How? We'll never know. :lol:

:lol:

Cheers mate, like doctors and nurses I just don't have the stomach to imagine that work. Glad some people have iron stomachs :)

(Un?)fortunately you get used to some of the things you see, which is a good and bad thing. Some things stay with you, but it's just best to try not to dwell on it. cheers for the support though :)

You have a choice of one of two rewards:

1) You get Obdulio Varela to join your squad. Your squad limit stays at 14.

2) You get... wait for it...

Bamboozle card:

Conditions: One-time-use. Affects one turn (pick, not round). Bamboozle must be used by the end of Turn 3 of Round 8 so there's room for recovery.

How it works: Everyone's picks, except yours, are scrambled so everyone gets the wrong outcome (probability 20/21). Those who pass probably got the wrong player and paid for him, those who failed don't know what they failed at, while others will be blocked (player name) and lose the associated monies if any (and up to the total they can afford).

Taking Varela is probably the right choice but the bamboozle card sounds like too much fun.

What do you think @RedTiger?
Bamboozle all the way!
Although I'll admit I know nothing about Varela, is he worth it peyroteo?
I didn't know anything about him either but from what I read he'd be perfect for our midfield. I'd still rather use the bamboozle Card though :D
anto is going to kill yous
Oh FFS! You don't deserve him.

You have a choice of one of two rewards:

1) You get Obdulio Varela to join your squad. Your squad limit stays at 14.

2) You get... wait for it...

Bamboozle card:

Conditions: One-time-use. Affects one turn (pick, not round). Bamboozle must be used by the end of Turn 3 of Round 8 so there's room for recovery.

How it works: Everyone's picks, except yours, are scrambled so everyone gets the wrong outcome (probability 20/21). Those who pass probably got the wrong player and paid for him, those who failed don't know what they failed at, while others will be blocked (player name) and lose the associated monies if any (and up to the total they can afford).

Do I get another used card for figuring it out! :lol: