The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

Guess it was one of those picks that's so obvious no one wants to try it and get blocked. Or just nobody wanted him :lol:
I'm quite surprised with the picks this round whilst I was busy looking for very obscure ones.

Yeah I'm pretty sure all 3 of the ones I originally thought of, with the exception of Blokhin, were all unpicked.

Same here.

If things had gone as normal, I would've picked up my man in P2.

Am glad for one thing, though: The Falcao gamble was a last minute decision - I figured why not? Worst case scenario, he gets blocked and I lose 40m. But if I had gone with the original plan, this bamboozle business would've ruined a much more clever pick - which would've been truly bitter.

So, all in all - as far as bamboozlin' goes, this could've been worse. Wish I had landed a more suitable player, of course, but what the hell. Worst comes to worst, I can probably work ol' Pepe into some kind of semi-plausible setup.

Our pick didn't get swapped. We simply forgot to check if Ruggeri was already in someone's team :lol:

Passarella was our second choice so we went with him in round 2

I can't fecking believe this...I was barely online and just skim read the criteria and looked at the picture, and in my haste I understood it as 'pick a player who managed a club that Cruyff played for'. I was wondering why the feck everyone was so happy with the available pool, and I was crazy relieved to get online quick enough to use my pass card.

200_s.gif

Our pick didn't get swapped. We simply forgot to check if Ruggeri was already in someone's team :lol:

Passarella was our second choice so we went with him in round 2

I almost feel sorry for you two ... almost :lol::lol:

I can't fecking believe this...I was barely online and just skim read the criteria and looked at the picture, and in my haste I understood it as 'pick a player who managed a club that Cruyff played for'. I was wondering why the feck everyone was so happy with the available pool, and I was crazy relieved to get online quick enough to use my pass card.

tumblr_inline_njpy9ch5FH1tn7z50.jpg
:lol:

tumblr_inline_njpy9ch5FH1tn7z50.jpg

:lol:

200_s.gif

and I thought this round couldn't get any funnier :lol:

I'm quite surprised with the picks this round whilst I was busy looking for very obscure ones.
When The Stain asked me the pool I told him it was huge and threw up 10 names off the top of my head, most were left untouched.

Looking back at the rounds, there's one thing in particular I really regret.

Could be fatal. Or probably not. But still annoying.

antohan are making up too easy a criteria resulting in no sheep. He's too nice.

When The Stain asked me the pool I told him it was huge and threw up 10 names off the top of my head, most were left untouched.
Indeed, there are a few more obvious choices went untouched.

You guys being so nice is infuriating him.

Not using shitheads and so forth?

Personally, not having played it has nothing to do with being nice. I'm just waiting for the most opportune moment to use it to my advantage.