The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

Fun fact, reason I bid 36 and not the whole 40 was because I was under the impression that you lose your money even if you lose the bid, and thought I had lost the money during my previous 3 bids, else it would have been 40.

Pretty much shows how far behind this draft I've lagged. :lol:
Now you will understand why you can't bid more than 40M. I have zero confidence in your money management skills.

Except for Gio. There must have been at least three occasions his instincts betrayed him and he completely forgot to enter a bid.

Now you will understand why you can't bid more than 40M. I have zero confidence in your money management skills.

Except for Gio. There must have been at least three occasions his instincts betrayed him and he completely forgot to enter a bid.
My money management has been top notch so far. Only spending 2m. :D

Poor me, my whole strategy in the last round was based on someone protecting CR for me in P1. :(
It was an odd one indeed. I used the cheat card with the idea to get Cruyff, but then I saw only RedTiger going for Ronaldo. It was a bold move since everyone expected him to be blocked in the first round and your strategy was spot on with the exception of nobody doing the dirty work :lol:

It's similar strategy to what Joga did and was successful.

The protect and pick in the 2nd doesn't work that one is clear.

I don't think there will be many card users this time.

Dude, im here. Just that there where a million picks to go through.

You just need

penpaper

Special Event 2
To keep you entertained in the meantime:

SPECIAL EVENT #2: Father & Son

calcio1.jpg

Name eight players who won a top continental title (EC/CL/Libertadores), and their eight sons who also did. Their respective wins may not have happened in the same continent. At least one of the two must have started in the final(s).

Format:

SE#2: Father1, Son 1, Father 2, Son 2, Father 3, Son 3... etc

First correct answer wins a special power card.

R6P1
Current round:

R6P1:

P-Nut - PASS & FAIL
Moby - FAIL & FAIL

Enigma - PASS & PASS
Raees - FAIL & PASS
Chesterlestreet - FAIL & PASS
Downcast - PASS & PASS
Skizzo/Annah - PASS & PASS

Joga Bonito - PASS & FAIL
Bepo - PASS & PASS
Gio - PASS & PASS

harms - PASS & PASS
EAP - FAIL & PASS
DavidG - PASS & FAIL
Tuppet - PASS & PASS
onenil - FAIL & FAIL
mazhar - PASS & FAIL
Cal? - FAIL & PASS
Pat_Mustard - FAIL & FAIL
crappy/Viva - FAIL & FAIL

RedTiger/Peyroteo - PASS & PASS

Block list:

Garrincha, Ronaldo, Beckenbauer, Taffarel, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Sammer, Weah, Zidane, Nedved, Di Stéfano, Rossi, Baresi, Cruyff, Costacurta.

Last edited:
Should be a lot of passes here

Yeah.

Neither do I. Money is supposed to be spent, what's this management you talk about!

To think people pay me to work as a business analyst. :lol:

Business analyst and Treasurer are 2 different jobs!

If my question isn't intrusive, which industry do you analyze?

Good, I've no idea what I'm doing, just noticed the picks chart wasn't up-to-date and assumed the worst.

:lol:

BTW guys will we know which player we got and which we failed in a sense if we got outbid? Or it will simply say PASS and FAIL?

Should be in the order you picked them. State your understanding in each convo in any case. We have no interest in tripping you up on something like that.

Should be in the order you picked them. State your understanding in each convo in any case. We have no interest in tripping you up on something like that.

Yeah I thought so just to be sure if you decided to make this round more interesting :)

I sense I overbid a bit for certain someone but all worth it all things considered.

happy with that round, picked up two legends for free.

happy with that round, picked up two legends for free.

What have I told you earlier here? :)

Bad start. Turning point. Great finish hopefully.

With Van Basten, you can't go wrong.

Last edited:
My money management has been top notch so far. Only spending 2m. :D
Indeed. I'm sure you picked up Xavi and Iniesta for a combined 28m or so in the auction draft, while the rest of us were spending 50m+ on lesser midfielders.

Indeed. I'm sure you picked up Xavi and Iniesta for a combined 28m or so in the auction draft, while the rest of us were spending 50m+ on lesser midfielders.

That's it keep bigging up Andreas!

This isn't a draft it's Antos unilateral wet dream

True it's been fun so far though. Gutted to have missed out on that last one though there's only a couple of players that fit that role!

What have I told you earlier here? :)

Bad start. Turning point. Great finish hopefully.

With Van Basten, you can't go wrong.

Issue is I have no leeway left. Have to be super conservative going forwards.