The Culture Wars

I have no idea. Is it right?
Guess we'll have to see what comes of the complaint.

A complaint filed with the University of Washington and obtained by the Washington Free Beacon outlines 20 examples of alleged plagiarism in the “White Fragility” author’s dissertation, “Whiteness in Racial Dialogue: A Discourse Analysis.”

Was it channel 5 had Topless Darts? And bouncing dwarves giving the weather forecast in Norwegian? Something like that anyway
I think it was that short-lived LiveTV. They also had the news bunny that looked sad if the story was a mass death or something but was happy and bouncy during a good news story.

Parents concerned about Bay Area school district's approach to ethnic studies

“Certain groups are identified as the oppressor group, and other groups are identified as the oppressed or victims,” he said. “And there’s a kind of grievance or victim focus that doesn’t seem appropriate to me.”
Satterthwaite said she’s heard some parents voice concerns that some students may feel singled-out during class discussions of white, male patriarchy, for example. But she believes teachers will be neutral when presenting the curriculum.
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/arti...istrict-ethnic-studies-criticism-19615623.php

The University of Michigan Black Student Union announced on Friday it would withdraw from the TAHRIR Coalition, a group of more than 90 pro-Palestine student organizations, citing concerns that Black voices and identities are not valued within the coalition.
“The BSU’s solidarity with the Palestinian people is unwavering, but the integrity of the TAHRIR Coalition is deeply questionable,” the statement read. “We refuse to subject ourselves and our community to the rampant anti-Blackness that festers within it.”
https://www.michigandaily.com/news/campus-life/bsu-withdraws-from-tahrir-coalition/

“I can go get some cash for sure,” she relented after struggling to beat back Walsh’s and Ben’s logic. “I don’t mind if that would be something that would be comfortable for you.”

After getting Ben’s blessing, DiAngelo then walked over to her pocketbook, pulled out roughly $30, and told him, “That’s all the cash I have.”

The Haitian driver made a right turn from the left lane — marked for continuing straight or turning left — and crashed into Stultz’s Ford F-350, which was making a right turn from the right lane, when he tried to overtake her, a Post reporter observed.

The Haitian driver, who remained at the scene, told The Post he was licensed and was driving to his job at Amazon. He said he had lived in the US for three years.

“I went to turn, there was an accident and that’s it. Why are you asking me questions?” he said. Fortunately, Stultz and her young daughter were unhurt.

Last edited: