Tennis 2024

In a grand slam match, I'd still fancy Djokovic against any of these younger players other than Sinner and Alcaraz
I’ve thought that for a long time, but he keeps getting closer to 40. At some point something’s got to give.

Very significant game. Alcaraz has absolutely bossed this but a set back for Djokovic will open it up completely given the different in big match experience.

I’ve thought that for a long time, but he keeps getting closer to 40. At some point something’s got to give.
If he can stay fit, I think he'll be there or there abouts for another year or two. It's conceivable that he'll never win another slam but I think he'll find himself with opportunities by going deep.

Djokovic serving much better now. I think he might take this set if Alcaraz has to serve to stay in it at 4-5.

Carlos just baited him into a false sense of security it seems, that forehand was fecking filthy.

I’ve been to figure out why Carlos coach looks so familiar until I realized he’s Juan Carlos Ferrero. He was a clay court beast for a couple of seasons in the early 2000s.

There has never been anything like Carlos Alcaraz. Maybe he never reaches the heights of the big 3 - but he's flawless. If you built the perfect player in a lab, that player would not be as good as Alcaraz

Wants to end it on an Ace imo :lol:

If he can stay fit, I think he'll be there or there abouts for another year or two. It's conceivable that he'll never win another slam but I think he'll find himself with opportunities by going deep.
I’d go along with that, with the proviso it’ll be harder and harder to keep fit.