Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of rumors regarding Alcantara to Man City.:nervous: None of their signing has bothered me so far, this one might.

Zero chance of Thiago to City. They'd have to pay upwards of £50m to even tempt Bayern. And that probably wouldn't tempt him to take such a massive step down.

You didn't want Ibra and now you don't want Pogba either, who do you want?
My only issues with Ibra were that the signing went against the endless calls for more pace in attack on here and the rumour of the wages, which seemed to disappear as soon as it came. The deal he's been given and the comments by him and Maureen suggest he's going to compliment the younger lads and can be surrounded by pace rather than be there instead of it.

I just don't get the hype around Pogba at all. Especially not £100m worth. Also, if we think United tax is bad now, how on earth is any club going to let us sign a player for anywhere near their worth if we spend £100m on someone?

My only issues with Ibra were that the signing went against the endless calls for more pace in attack on here and the rumour of the wages, which seemed to disappear as soon as it came.

I just don't get the hype around Pogba at all. Especially not £100m worth.
More pace in attack doesn't mean we have to have pacey striker, we signed Miki who has plenty of pace.

Also if the club think Pogba is worth it who are we to argue with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.