Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to summarise Tancredi predicted Ibra to Utd correctly and first if I recall and then Fjortoft predicted Mhki to Utd correctly and first? Both considered not so reliable and douches :lol:

So to summarise Tancredi predicted Ibra to Utd correctly and first if I recall and then Fjortoft predicted Mhki to Utd correctly and first? Both considered not so reliable and douches :lol:

Correctamundo :lol:

Ibrahimovic - Free
Bailly - 30 mil
Micky - 26 mil

Still some budget left for a CM I would think. Very good deals so far.

Is he just late on info or do you reckon there's truth in his version of events? BVB wouldn't have published that without Micky passing a medical, right?

Is he just late on info or do you reckon there's truth in his version of events? BVB wouldn't have published that without Micky passing a medical, right?

If Di Marzio says it's done it's done, DT will have no inside knowledge on this matter.

Not a single British journo has had a legit scoop on any of our transfers for a while now. I wouldn't expect DT to have a clue what's going on behind the scenes.

Not a single British journo has had a legit scoop on any of our transfers for a while now. I wouldn't expect DT to have a clue what's going on behind the scenes.

No, but the likelihood is that given the Dortmund release, he's contacted the club and that is what they've said...whether it's true or not is another thing.

It's funny how these British journalists suddenly know so much when we're about to sign a player, but beforehand they know absolutely nothing.

Ibrahimovic - Free
Bailly - 30 mil
Micky - 26 mil

Still some budget left for a CM I would think. Very good deals so far.
I think our remaining deals will now happen in August, after shifting out any players deemed unnecessary

Probably 1 or 2 signings left for us. One of those will definitely be a midfielder.

So is Mata out? I so hoped he stayed and works out something with Mourinho.

I think our remaining deals will now happen in August, after shifting out any players deemed unnecessary

Would absolutley love us to get Pogba sorted out aswell if there is any possiblity of doing that. Shouldn't drag that one out till august if we could wrap it up sooner. But if Pogba is a no go because he doesn't want to join, or signs a new contract at Juve or anything like that than there is no rush to sign anymore players until we have a better idea of who will be leaving and which youngsters we can take up in the team. Which will indeed be somewhere in August after our pre season tour.

I think we will get another midfielder, hopefully Pogba, if not him somebody else like Kante, Naingolan, Sissoko

We might also get another defender if Jones/Rojo would leave

What Mendez needs to do now is to step up to the plate and show Raiola that OT is his yard!

Anyone up for the battle of the agents? We want to be entertained!!!

#Balotelli:"I hope to return to #Liverpool. Only coach I didn't get along with was Rodgers"

Can't embed the tweet but DiMarzio retweeted it.
Everytime i read something about Balotelli i just pray to the football gods that Depay isn't becoming mario 2.0

How come they keeping banging the work permit drum? He costs us in excess of £10m and he plays basically all of his countries NT games.
That only applies for countries ranked in the Fifa top 50.
Armenia are ranked below a 100.

May I say I am loving the efficiency from Jose and United so far. This is exactly what we need if we are to mount a strong campaign. Players in nice and early, getting to know team mates and incorporating themselves within the club.

Jose hasn't even formally had his first press conference yet and we've already signed three first teamers, and Giggs has left. :drool:

I can guarantee if we had the clueless LVG/ Moyes in charge we'd still be fannying around trying for unacquirable targets, playing the long game and generally wasting time until August 30th where we'd make 3-4 panic buys.

He was one of the best players of the Bundesliga last year and can speak many languages - including English. I'm sure he'll get a permit just fine.

Interesting reading the comments left by BVB fans on the clubs official Facebook page once they put the news up the player was sold. All comments were in german but underneath Facebook translated them into english and i would say nearly all the fans were saying it was a fantastic economic decision to get that much money for a player they are saying was average for two seasons and good in his last and was off on a free next season.

Maybe they are bitter, but hope Mykhi proves them wrong

Mohammed Bouhafsi of RMC reported our deal for Zlatan way before anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.