Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look quite right to me.

Can anyone think of a current premier league player whose name has an accent? We can compare?
Arnautovic

Edit: His jersey doesn't have an accent though... I am sure Zlatan would not comply with no accent, so they had to make a custom one.

How will Martial feel about loosing his #9?

I guess he will be fine when we give him the #7, if there is one that can handle the pressure and expectation it is him.

It will also be a joy to see the fecktard Memphis stripped of it. Maybe that takes him down a few fecking notches.

Except you can currently order the blue 16/17 away shirt with Martial 9 on it.

I'd expect that to be blocked first, otherwise they'd face a shit ton of returns surely!

Martial to get a different number?

If true, this is just wrong. He deserves to keep his number and this is not the right way to treat youngsters. Of course, this could be bullshit which I really hope it is.

If true, this is just wrong. He deserves to keep his number and this is not the right way to treat youngsters. Of course, this could be bullshit which I really hope it is.
Poor Martial gets to wear the infamous #7, which Memphis does not deserve for a second. Stop crying, this is Manchester United not a kindergarten.

Ya should have given Ibra 7

It's just a number for crying out loud. I would hope our players are mature enough not to get upset about the number on the back of their shirt.

How can they print these when our home kit isn't revealed yet?

And kick Memphis from No.7? He should not have been given no.7 in the first place. But now that he has it, I really would not take it from him.

Just my opinion of course, I'm not a fan of changing youngsters kit numbers.

And kick Memphis from No.7? He should not have been given no.7 in the first place. But now that he has it, I really would not take it from him.

Just my opinion of course, I'm not a fan of changing youngsters kit numbers.

Memphis should be happy to even be on the bench. Stop being soft.

It is not a calamity ffs if no. 9 gets taken from Martial and is given to Zlatan. If Martial gets 7 I guess he will be happy (if he is in these sort of things first of all). Our no. 7 history is much more glorious than no. 9. Besides, if one has to get technical, Martial didn't play as no. 9 for much of last season and isn't expected to under Mou either. Give Martial no. 7 or no. 11.

I hope martial doesn't contract the curse of 7 like Valencia Di Maria and Memphis did

Pretty sure this means feck all. They can print whatever you want (most things anyway) on the back of the shirt. His number probably isn't even decided yet.

Could be 11 for Martial, more in keeping with our left wing?

And Januzaj could have no complaints being striped of that number, whereas for Memphis it may be a further and avoidable dent to his confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.