Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a blanket ban on the press reporting any Neymar to United stories seriously, does one single person anywhere even read let alone believe the articles :confused:

Also in the Ibrahimovic jersey pic, what jersey is that? Because its not the current jersey. (no white collar) Do the megastore really print jerseys before the jersey is even previewed by United themselves?

Could be 11 for Martial, more in keeping with our left wing?

And he wears it for France.

I'm quite surprised that everyone is taken this tweet as gospel though. For all we know he could have bought it from Aliexpress. I'm not seeing kits on adidas or United's own site.

Fine Madrid, take Pogba then. If you're struggling to finance the deal, I suppose we could take Kroos off your hands.... :devil:

Fine Madrid, take Pogba then. If you're struggling to finance the deal, I suppose we could take Kroos off your hands.... :devil:
Sounds like a fair deal to me, then in a few years when they tire of Pogba for the next shiny new toy we will have him then as well :)

Disappointing - if Real are going to get on with this inevitable signing this early, then what is going to be our long, drawn-out, disappointing transfer saga for the summer? It wouldn't be the same without one :(

€8m per season, pfft. Cheapskates. We on the other hand will make counter offer of 16m if he asks for 12m.

I think the reported wages are net wages. So if reports are true Madrid are offering him 250k per week and demands are around 370k per week.

Honestly I'd rather see them pay £100m for him than us.

I think the reported wages are net wages. So if reports are true Madrid are offering him 250k per week and demands are around 370k per week.
If those are net wages then him demanding 370k per week is too high. I doubt even we will pay him that much. He is currently on just around 70k per week iirc.

The bloke said it's from the megastore. If true, confirming the transfer.

Who is he though ? We don't want to spam up the thread with random blokes, we want established journos who work for actual papers or known web sites.

Honestly I'd rather see them pay £100m for him than us.
Makes sense. It's far more exciting for us fans to talk about our massive bank account than to watch the worlds best players winning trophies for us.

Who is he though ? We don't want to spam up the thread with random blokes, we want established journos who work for actual papers or known web sites.
apologies. After seeing the posts from a few hours back, i thought it was something the thread was actively following. I'll edit the post.

If those are net wages then him demanding 370k per week is too high. I doubt even we will pay him that much. He is currently on just around 70k per week iirc.

370k is not net wages. I just posted how it is reported in PL.

He is on €4.5m net, that's around 150k pound per week before tax. I think that's more than what Sanchez and ozil earn.

@SkyFootball: Neymar set for new deal that will tie him to Barcelona until 2021.

Well I for one am shocked at this development. I really felt like it was on this year you know?

Still is mate. Hes using barca to speed us up. I just ordered my neymar shirt. Heard hes taking number 9 off ibra. Hopefully that won't cause any issues here at the caf!

In the tweet it says no CL is a problem for Pogba but in the article itself it says it COULD be a problem.
It's basically a guess. Thanks twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.