Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I mean actually, we need to give Darmian second chance.

Fabinho is a very good player but do we really need another fullback?

Darmian deserves another chance, but I think we need another full back just in case he continues playing shite next season. Wouldn't be comfortable with Valencia being a regular starter...again.

Fabinho can also play in midfield, so he'd come in handy. Mourinho loves having versatile players at his disposal.

Clear this deal was happening anyway, but confirmation Nolito has been in Manchester.

The Neymar and Pogba stories fit the narrative of Woodward trying to create a sort of galactico model. The only difference is that this year we've chased realistic targets before going after the unrealistic ones.

I'd go with the Pogba rumours being concrete and could potentially happen
Neymar rumours in my opinion are total paper talk with zero substance.

I've not even got excited when reading them headlines, just scroll passed them

Ibrahimovic, Pogma, Neymar ... If Mou pulls this off he maybe, just maybe, might be able to overshadow Moyes's dream summer of 2013!

Would be too close to call!

Can't beleive we are winning Neymar! He must've read all those comments I left on his youtube videos.

I hope Ed is actually listening to the targets Jose wants rather than chasing pipe dreams again.

Isn't going after targets the manager wants what Woodward always do?

You would think so but wasn't their loads of talk last year of Woodward chasing superstar targets for marketing reasons rather than players LVG wanted?

You would think so but wasn't their loads of talk last year of Woodward chasing superstar targets for marketing reasons rather than players LVG wanted?

Quite sure Louis Van Gaal would have had no problems having Mueller or Neymar in his team. Woody went out and got Depay, Schweinstiger, Schneiderlin and Darmien as LVG wanted.

Im pretty sure it was LVG himself who was saying we didnt have players like Neymar and Muller and we needed them to compete

Woodward goes after players wanted by the manager although if Neymar became available he sign him for sure.

The Nolito transfer non-saga has had far too much coverage considering no one else is really in for him and he is going to City.
He'll add depth. The world wont care..

I'm not ashamed to admit I'd never heard of him before seeing him at the Euros. Hardly has me quaking in my boots from those performances. Isn't he just Jesus Navas 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.