Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shirt tweet looks questionable since the Premier League has a different logo this year?

This is not happening just like the Neymar story. Pogba will sign a new deal at Juve very soon

Something tells me that Pog is holding out for Madrid and if they dont want to pay his mega-fee he will end up at United.
He will not sign a new Juve deal.

Disappointing - if Real are going to get on with this inevitable signing this early, then what is going to be our long, drawn-out, disappointing transfer saga for the summer? It wouldn't be the same without one :(

I don't think we need one this Summer. Getting Jose in and possibly Zlatan is a big enough story.

Honestly I'd rather see them pay £100m for him than us.

Because in 3 years time when the next superstar comes around they will really feel the pinch of that £100m and we will benefit from all that money we saved!!

I see your logic.

Like the world didn't already know.

That said, should he be announcing it before the club?

This is something that pissed me off when Hazard announced it via twitter.

The player is the one making the decision. There is no fee. He is the one who decides it. Lille accepted offers from Chelsea, United, and City so he made the decision there too. Don't see why it matters anyways.

You shouldn't be pissed off by such insignificant things. I'm sure the club knew he was going to announce it first.

You shouldn't be pissed off by such insignificant things. I'm sure the club knew he was going to announce it first.

To be fair, I was more pissed off at the fact I was waiting ages for Hazard to announce it.

I remember refershing his twtter every so often, only to see him put something like, 'I'll be playing for the European champions'.

Bartomeu: "The predicted investment for signings is 60 million plus possible income from transfers"

Bartomeu: "@neymarjr want to stay here. In the next few days we will finalise his contract extension"

Bartomeu: "The predicted investment for signings is 60 million plus possible income from transfers"

Not much for such a huge club, but then they don't require much investment and I suppose Neymar's new contract will be a big factor in the budget being that low.

Status
Not open for further replies.