Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca bid for Dybala and now the Kante and Hazard to Real stories stater, clearly that means Pogba and Neymar to United.

Last summer people were saying exactly the same about Darmian..

Doesn't mean Fabinho wouldn't be a good signing and Darmian could still come good. It'd be unfair to completely write him off just because he failed to live up to the expectations under Van Gaal.

Neymar to United is obviously rubbish and he'll eventually sign a new contract. Not even the most optimistic or deluded of people will believe there's any truth to that one.

But the stories of Madrid wanting Hazard and Kante are encouraging as it means we'll have a free run at Pogba.

I'd be all for the Fabinho transfer. From what I remember, didn't they want between 20-25m euros, which in today's market isn't much.
I've still got faith in Darmian, but rotation is a good thing. Darmian can also play left back, so can always be cover as well

Christ on a bike, we are beginning to be linked with every player around now. The Euros really are starting to come to an end huh?

Doesn't mean Fabinho wouldn't be a good signing and Darmian could still come good. It'd be unfair to completely write him off just because he failed to live up to the expectations under Van Gaal.
That's what I mean actually, we need to give Darmian second chance.

Fabinho is a very good player but do we really need another fullback?

That's what I mean actually, we need to give Darmian second chance.

Fabinho is a very good player but do we really need another fullback?
There have been quite a few articles saying Barca want Darmian(presumably as a bench warmer), if he goes, maybe? Can't see Mourinho showing much interest in CBJ, Varela, Love, etc, and Rojo may be off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.