Television Suits

In the tone of the series: goddamn the person who invented marriage, can't believe the majority of the final episode was about "shall we get married or shall we not?".

I actually hope they skip forward two years because otherwise I fear they turn this into a half prison break (in terms of Mike struggling in the bad bad prison of course, not him trying to escape) half Harvey trying to get him out shit.

In the tone of the series: goddamn the person who invented marriage, can't believe the majority of the final episode was about "shall we get married or shall we not?".

I actually hope they skip forward two years because otherwise I fear they turn this into a half prison break (in terms of Mike struggling in the bad bad prison of course, not him trying to escape) half Harvey trying to get him out shit.

As I've said, Korsh says no time jump. I admire the bravery of the writers but it's destined to fail and it will seem hollow come the end.

He'll probably come out like this, poor Prison Mike

And goddamn, this show is beyond awful. It's also the only international tv show my girlfriend likes to watch. If it weren't for that there would probably be 721 things I'd rather do than keep up with this shite. Though I could've stopped watching a long time ago, thinking about it I'm really not sure what the hell is wrong with me for following this for so long.

The song at the end was decent though, 'Way Down We Go' by 'Kaleo', also used for some Citroen commercial over here if I'm not mistaken.

That was shit.

Would have made so much more sense to have it go to verdict, find him not guilty, find another way to have the conversation with the head juror written in to justify their decision and draw a line under the whole 'Mike's secret' story.

They've put themselves in a corner now; Mike can never be a lawyer so what's his character going to do?
I thought the same. They'll need to have a good plan to carry it off well.

Rachel was annoying as feck In that episode. That line.. so cringeworthy.

Not sure what else they can get out of the show really. Mikes in prison, the law firm is basically done, harvey and jessica wont realistically be hired elsewhere because of them hiring mike... 1 more season as closure maybe, but thats about all the show has i think.

Rachel somehow gives me a massive hard on at the same time I want to punch her in the face, Jesus how annoying and cringey can she be.

The show lost its way with all the personal bullshit and yeh Mike and Rachel were the culprits, no idea what to expect from the next season, didn't enjoy this one at all and it's been getting steadily worse.

I just felt as though she crumbled / got tripped up very quickly and easily, given how aware her character is usually portrayed. I appreciate that this is a stressful situation, but I guess I just expected her to have handled it better / remained more composed and strategic.

I am quite annoyed I can't remember this, it sounds like TV gold. Can anyone find it on YouTube? :lol:

Rachel was annoying as feck In that episode. That line.. so cringeworthy.

Not sure what else they can get out of the show really. Mikes in prison, the law firm is basically done, harvey and jessica wont realistically be hired elsewhere because of them hiring mike... 1 more season as closure maybe, but thats about all the show has i think.

I suppose they could always make a "reboot", as in Mike gets a legit law degree in prison and the family of the super best friends starts their white knight robin hood law firm of happyness once he gets out.

I suppose they could always make a "reboot", as in Mike gets a legit law degree in prison and the family of the super best friends starts their white knight robin hood law firm of happyness once he gets out.
Yea I'm sure the NY Bar would have no problem admitting him :lol:

Yea I'm sure the NY Bar would have no problem admitting him :lol:

In the suits universe Mike would just cry about dreaming of becoming a lawyer and that his parents died and they'd give him whatever he wants.

The song at the end was decent though, 'Way Down We Go' by 'Kaleo', also used for some Citroen commercial over here if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, great song, it's also part of the FIFA16 soundtrack.

Still can't get my head around Rachel's skin colour with Bunk being her father.

Will that be end of Mike? I think they had carried on with this for too long.

That was a better ending than i suspected...mainly because it was unexpected.
They actually sent him to prison:lol:

Every Rachel Mike scene in this is horrific, honestly would be better as a more Harvey focused show. This inconsistency if Louis' character is ridiculous.

There is absolutely no chemistry between Rachel and Mike. It was much better when he was chasing her. Now they are just cringeworthy trying to be an actual grown up couple.

There is absolutely no chemistry between Rachel and Mike. It was much better when he was chasing her. Now they are just cringeworthy trying to be an actual grown up couple.

It doesn't help that every other sentence they used is filled with "I love you"s. You don't need to fecking repeat it all the time, it feels forced.

That was a better ending than i suspected...mainly because it was unexpected.
They actually sent him to prison:lol:

Every Rachel Mike scene in this is horrific, honestly would be better as a more Harvey focused show. This inconsistency if Louis' character is ridiculous.

Nah, i expected that.

They were always going to send him down to open up some miraculous appeal by Harvey

Is there anyways Mike pursues Law from inside the prison and comes out some kind of lawyer??!! In Suits universe anything is possible :lol::lol:

Is there anyways Mike pursues Law from inside the prison and comes out some kind of lawyer??!! In Suits universe anything is possible :lol::lol:
There's no way he'd pass the bar committee after the things he's done. Robert Zane even told Rachel she'd struggle to pass just by being involved with Mike.

I wonder if it's going to turn into a "Harvey vs. Gibbs" battle with them finding something on her and leveraging it to get Mike out. I cant see any alternative and even at that, what does he do on release? Investigator? Not sure I would buy that.

Just finished watching season 5 and I thought it was absolutely awful. I can't remember a scene where Rachel wasn't crying or on the verge of tears and Mike acted like a little spoilt teenager.

Seems that the writers are out of ideas.

The twist is that we discover everything so far has been set 30 years in the past and in prison Mike changes his surname to Ehrmantraut.

Just finished the season I was pleasantly surprised with the ending, I always presumed they would keep him out of prison. That being said everything else was cringe worthy even for Suits standards.

Next season could be interesting though I'd like to see them rebuild the firm, it also gives them room to add new characters to the show. I'm almost certain Mike will be out of prison after 2-3 episodes though.

Given that the next series starts right after this one, I assume that Harvey will find a loophole and Mike will be released.

I thought that Gibbs would get in trouble for illegally approaching Louis - and that he took her card as evidence of this.

Or maybe Mike has been clever and knows that there is a loophole from him signing the document with the restrictions that he asked for.

The twist is that we discover everything so far has been set 30 years in the past and in prison Mike changes his surname to Ehrmantraut.

At least he would have better hair.

Or maybe Mike has been clever and knows that there is a loophole from him signing the document with the restrictions that he asked for.
Doubt that. With the direction the writers took, they made it seem like Mike realised he fecked up.