Television Suits

I am planning to watch this show next. Just finished 5th season of Homeland, which was very good. I have heard mixed reviews about Suits. Its 5 season long now, it it worth spending time on it?

I am planning to watch this show next. Just finished 5th season of Homeland, which was very good. I have heard mixed reviews about Suits. Its 5 season long now, it it worth spending time on it?
Watch the first episode and you'll be hooked . One of the best pilots I've seen

Definitely. Worth. It. You will be hooked.

I'm half way through season 4, loving it again. Pity I saw the big spoiler for the start of series 6 on facebook in "suggested articles", ffs.

I'm half way through season 4, loving it again. Pity I saw the big spoiler for the start of series 6 on facebook in "suggested articles", ffs.
I'm not so sure you can spoiler this show too much as everyone is expecting the worst to happen at some point. Would be different if someone spoilered:

Mike dies end of season 3

for instance as that's something you'll not be expecting. Shouldn't "spoil" your enjoyment too much I reckon!

The new season of this is either going to be brilliant due to the fundamental change, or absolutely shite. Nothing inbetween.

I'm not so sure you can spoiler this show too much as everyone is expecting the worst to happen at some point. Would be different if someone spoilered:

Mike dies end of season 3

for instance as that's something you'll not be expecting. Shouldn't "spoil" your enjoyment too much I reckon!

It actually happened to me in breaking bad as well, the finale was on around the time I was 2 seasons behind. I heard how it ended - just didn't know how it materialised or reached the point, so it was still actually refreshing and nail biting to watch for me.

Same here for Mikes situation, I know where he ends up - just not how he got there.

After the first couple of seasons this show has turned into a shit soap opera so I've stopped watching. Was great in the beginning, though.

The best thing they could do is have Rachel sent to womens prison for conspiracy and have her shanked and killed at the earliest opportunity.

Or falling down the elevator shaft at the office. Or out the window. Or off the roof.

Just get rid of her.

Yeah I have never seen a couple have lesser chemistry than these two in TV. I mean with other actors maybe at first they won't have chemistry but eventually they will get it right but with these two it seems to be getting worse with every season. When he was chasing her maybe yes it was okay but every since they got together it has been pretty cringeworthy.

Yeah I have never seen a couple have lesser chemistry than these two in TV. I mean with other actors maybe at first they won't have chemistry but eventually they will get it right but with these two it seems to be getting worse with every season. When he was chasing her maybe yes it was okay but every since they got together it has been pretty cringeworthy.
I watched the pilot again the other day, and was shocked by how different her character was. I knew she had changed, but forgot how drastically. She has become a whimpering puppy, whereas in the first episode she was confident, strong character.

After the first couple of seasons this show has turned into a shit soap opera so I've stopped watching. Was great in the beginning, though.

I feel the same, though I have to admit I'm still watching it since inbetween all that cheesy shit there are still some funny moments and I want to see how it plays out.

I had no idea season 6 starts today.. Huge fan of the show so I'm really excited!!

it was absolute crap man. You were right. so fecking lame.

the only thing it could happen that could spark this crap a bit, is if somehow Harvey and Rachel have an affair.
It had a few funny/classic moments. Definitely not good overall though.

Goddamn it.

Saw that prisoner plot coming from a mile but - given his situation - it's probably understandable why Mike fell for it.
As for the season, I don't have much hope. By the looks of it we'll have Mike fighting prison problems while the rest of them while continue their soap opera outside with lots of Rachel morning for Mike. Goddamn it.

I actually thought that episode was alright but that may have been due to my low expectations in part.

I'm genuinely starting to wonder if the goddamns are a piss take now, they can't put that many in the script without being aware of it.

Is this still good?

I think I stopped watching around the time the main guy got with hot girl but they might have to go separate ways and Harvey got his name on the company or something like that.

Is this still good?

I think I stopped watching around the time the main guy got with hot girl but they might have to go separate ways and Harvey got his name on the company or something like that.
The hot girl will make you want to punch a hole in the nearest wall. It's decent at best now, turned totally shit in previous seasons though which made me stop watching it. Started again towards the end of last season.

Such a cheesy and predictable episode.

How can a layer as experienced as Litt allowed the courier to serve Jessica like this?
The thing with Mike's roommate was obvious too (though I thought that it was an undercover guard who wanted to catch him at illegal activity)
The whole "drama" thing in the office was goddam bad

The best thing they could do is have Rachel sent to womens prison for conspiracy and have her shanked and killed at the earliest opportunity.

Or falling down the elevator shaft at the office. Or out the window. Or off the roof.

Just get rid of her.
She likes to use the "man that I love" sentence way too much :lol:
I think we've all gotten it that she loves him.

Last edited:
She likes to use the "man that I love" sentence way too much :lol:
I think we've all gotten it that she lives him.
The phone call to the prison in the latest episode was absolutely pathetic.

"what's your name?"
"Kate" (I can't remember what it really was)
"well Kate, Mike and I were supposed to get married today but we didn't"
"oh shit, well seeing as you used my name to connect with me and you're obviously really upset I'll just break all the rules for you"

Dumb whiney bitch, die already.

Goddamn, what a goddamn cheesy soap goddamn opera this has goddamn become. This might be the first goddamn show in a long time that I'm gonna goddamn abandon, because I can't take it any goddamn more.
GODDAMN

Goddamn, what a goddamn cheesy soap goddamn opera this has goddamn become. This might be the first goddamn show in a long time that I'm gonna goddamn abandon, because I can't take it any goddamn more.
GODDAMN

Goddamn it.

Just randomly decided to watch the pilot. Wow. So very very different.

Lewis looks about 5 stone lighter, Harvey looks about 15 years younger and the office layout is completely different.

The dialogue is also clunkier than I remember, although in fairness that almost certainly gets better after the pilot.

GODDAMN
I stopped watching it last season. After that episode with Donna's father, I think. I came here to see if I should bother getting back to it but I'm not seeing a lot of positive signs.