Television Suits

It hasn't really gotten any better.

I'm still waiting for this to turn into Oz with Mike as Beecher and maybe some more Schillinger, but that probably won't happen.

"Hey, I could take everything you have, but I'm fine with that painting, because it's been on your wall for a couple of years" :wenger:

The show has clearly run out of ideas . The guy threatening Mike is about intimidating as mata

The show would get 20% better if instead of

" are you out of your GOD DAMN MIND " they used the word fecking. But not the caf version , the real one

I just find it quite boring now. The whole duck painting thing was absurd. And pretty much every character on the show annoys the tits off me.

"I'm black in here" (points to heart)

"careful when you walk away, there's a shark behind you, you'll need to leap over it"

I just watched #3 or, if my eye's and ears didn't deceive me, I think I just watched …

… the, "How fecking Goddamn dumb can Mike really be? show" and "The Louis Litt comedy hour!" all rolled into one and mixed in with a documentary entitled "US Prison governors have no control or say over their prisons but insist on calling white people Bro" …

… however, as has been pointed out on the CAF many times before: I could be wrong!

Last edited:
Had a feeling from the second that his roommate advised him against lodging a formal complaint that something's wrong.

It's beyond bad.

Last two episodes have to go down as some of the worst TV I've ever seen.

Have they always been absolutely horrendous actors or is it just this season? The lines seem to be cheesier as well.

About 25% of the run-time is Harvey delivering his "What did you just say to me?" line or Jessica saying "you better goddam goddam something something".

Not only has it not always been bad, it has had some really good bits. It's going downhill at Prison Break rates now though.

Are the ratings dipping? I can't see this lasting much longer. The first seasons of this were very entertaining I thought. Witty dialogue, great music and some of the cases were interesting.

Now it's just a parody of itself. Louis for example was a great character in Season 1, but quickly became little more than comic relief. Mike's secret became laughable because the entire firm knew about it. Donna was great fun too for a while but my god, it's the same stuff from her every single episode. They haven't developed some of these characters at all.

I am slightly interested in what will happen with Mike though, want to see what career he ends up with after prison.

I am slightly interested in what will happen with Mike though, want to see what career he ends up with after prison.
Same, only reason I'm still watching. All the relationship soap operas ruined most characters but even without that the show seemed to have run out of ideas. Too many scenes are now just cringey instead of funny (like the 'I'm black here' shit) and they pull random stuff out of nowhere for dramatic reasons, like the Harvey's painting at the wall thing.
I had to laugh tho when finally someone on this show called the obvious and rightfully declared the Knicks as shit, they made the whole 'I've got Knicks tickets' stuff always sound like they're watching el classico.
I guess Mike now makes a deal with his cellmate that he'll 'turn' on him to get out and help him from the outside later or something like that, I don't think they want to continue this whole 'Mike and his prison problems' storyline for much longer.

I guess Mike now makes a deal with his cellmate that he'll 'turn' on him to get out and help him from the outside later or something like that, I don't think they want to continue this whole 'Mike and his prison problems' storyline for much longer.

I reckon this is exactly what's going to happen.

Same, only reason I'm still watching. All the relationship soap operas ruined most characters but even without that the show seemed to have run out of ideas. Too many scenes are now just cringey instead of funny (like the 'I'm black here' shit) and they pull random stuff out of nowhere for dramatic reasons, like the Harvey's painting at the wall thing.
I had to laugh tho when finally someone on this show called the obvious and rightfully declared the Knicks as shit, they made the whole 'I've got Knicks tickets' stuff always sound like they're watching el classico.

Oh god that was awful. Pure cringe. The wall painting was just so bizarre, 'I could completely ruin you and make tons of cash, but the far greater revenge is taking away a crap painting of a duck which I think might have sentimental value to you, HA!' like honestly, they must seriously be running out of ideas.

The Mike in prison thing is already boring so I agree, can't see him being in there for long. Like I said, now I'm just watching to see what copout they'll use to have him working on the outside.

Oh god that was awful. Pure cringe. The wall painting was just so bizarre, 'I could completely ruin you and make tons of cash, but the far greater revenge is taking away a crap painting of a duck which I think might have sentimental value to you, HA!' like honestly, they must seriously be running out of ideas.

The Mike in prison thing is already boring so I agree, can't see him being in there for long. Like I said, now I'm just watching to see what copout they'll use to have him working on the outside.
He'll pass the bar exam overnight (thanks to his "gift") and he'll be offered early release if he takes on pro-bono work for the DA office pitting him against Harvey.

He'll pass the bar exam overnight (thanks to his "gift") and he'll be offered early release if he takes on pro-bono work for the DA office pitting him against Harvey.

Yeah, I did think he'd definitely do pro-bono. It would make sense and 'complete' his arc, because he's always wanted to do cases that help people rather than the corporate stuff.

That gift is laughable. Nobody is amazed enough by it either, as if a photographic memory that powerful is just standard.