Steven Gerrard | Al-Ettifaq Manager

He's a bit picky with location though isn't he? Seems like his family still live in the North West, and he stays in between.

I can imagine just settling for a youth team job again at Liverpool.
True. Not many jobs he’d either take or get in that part of the world, though.

source.gif

Surely not? It’s admitting mediocrity. What could he prove there if he does well? That he’s ready for a mid table Premier League side? We know he isn’t.

He should be looking to Championship sides with the promotion potential.

Surely not? It’s admitting mediocrity. What could he prove there if he does well? That he’s ready for a mid table Premier League side? We know he isn’t.

He should be looking to Championship sides with the promotion potential.
He’ll he slipping into their DMs as we speak.

Spare a thought for Rangers fans who are now going to have to wear orange in honour of their former Dutch manager.

He's been found out without Michael Beale by his side, he'll do no better than Van Bronkhorst in his second stint if he goes back there.

Out of all the managerial posts he could have been likely linked with, I think that was down there next to Penarol and Otelul Galati.

What an absolute muppett Gerrard is, why would you celebrate a goal in a friendly like that?

You don't think he'd been getting shit from the crowd the whole time?

Why wouldn't you celebrate a goal like that in a friendly? Fans give it out all the time and absolutely deserve a tiny fraction of it back.

You don't think he'd been getting shit from the crowd the whole time?

Why wouldn't you celebrate a goal like that in a friendly? Fans give it out all the time and absolutely deserve a tiny fraction of it back.

Rightfully so. For some reason some seem to think that fans should be allowed to shout abuse at players but the moment a player reacts, the player has gone too far.

So what? It was a charity friendly and he celebrated like it was the European Cup final

I doubt those fans were 'friendly' to him during the charity friendly.

What an absolute muppett Gerrard is, why would you celebrate a goal in a friendly like that?

He was playing against Celtic, and I believe he managed Rangers who are quite some rival of theirs.
Chances are they gave him all manner of abuse all game, so he took the chance to give some back.

Hope that clears it up.

Gerrard is a scrote. He was in Dublin last weekend and visited McGregor’s pub in Drimnagh which is a popular spot for a certain criminal mob. He had his photo taken with several of them.

He’s a bellend but there’s nowt wrong with that celebration, given the context. I’ve done celebrations like that down the park with my mates.

Couldn't hack it as a manager in PL so he's gone back to playing matches against 40-50 yearsold man.

Liverpool fans won’t be happy with Stevie Me after this seeing as they’re usually Irish Celtic fans as well.
Upsetting Celtic and Liverpool at the same time. Stop it, its too much joy for me to take in all at once :lol:

Gerrard is a scrote. He was in Dublin last weekend and visited McGregor’s pub in Drimnagh which is a popular spot for a certain criminal mob. He had his photo taken with several of them.

As in Tyson Fury's mates?