Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Netherlands played like shit, stop blaming the ref.

They were poor.

But the referee was atrocious. Dodgy penalty
Bellingham should have 2 yellows, horrendous free kick decision right before England scored

There were a lot of strange decisions from him, no way he should be refereeing these games.

England the better team, but that penalty was a shocking decision that, as a neutral, leaves a bit of a black mark on the game.

Southgate proving to be a man-managing colossus that has finally instilled a ruthless, determined mentality in an English national team.
How come? He got Kane's leg.

Spain should beat this English team.

Ref assisted performance, absolute cakewalk games to the final and they keep nicking wins. Can be a “name on the cup” thing, but they’ve looked like a championship team, while playing championship level teams in comparison to spain.

It makes a change for England to get decisions as opposed to against them all the time.
Spain will be hot favourites

They were poor.

Bellingham should have 2 yellows, horrendous free kick decision right before England scored

There were a lot of strange decisions from him, no way he should be refereeing these games.

That penalty wasn't dodgy.

I'm sorry but you can't block a shot by ramming your studs into the player taking the shot.

They were poor.

You missed the Dumfries foul and yellow card that would have seen him sent off in the first half.

Not hating but Kane just said "it's been a tough journey" ..... sure it has bud on the easiest side to the final

Supporting Ipswich and England, I’m feeing just a little spoiled by the last couple of years!

Spain will destroy us
If United can beat City, which in my opinion is more unlikely than this England team beating Spain, it can happen. England will have to be on their top form all game though

Really don't understand the questioning of the penalty. Sure, it was surprising that it was actually given, but that's not because it wasn't a foul but more that the refs nearly always allow it when it's in the box and the striker has managed to actually shoot. Anywhere else on the pitch, it is a free kick all day long with nobody complaining about the validity of it.

They were poor.

It's a penalty, it was silly and reckless from Dumfries, he knew it.

Wout also was over the top with many fouls (Dumfries too), he is quite a character the big fella, feisty as fvck...
I agree that the ref wasn't great, but not as bad as many complain and got things wrong for both.

Dunno, too much talk about a ref in a match that the main thing was that both teams for moments forgot to actually play.

Koeman adjusted pretty well his team in the second half, it's sad that Wout has to be the fella to actually score in Holland.

I hope Spain will get a ref decision in their favor in the final, because the only reason England won is because Bellingham was crying over the referee. Never a fecking penalty, corruption all around

I hope Spain will get a ref decision in their favor in the final, because the only reason England won is because Bellingham was crying over the referee. Never a fecking penalty, corruption all around
Head's gone.

Kane struck the ball, unfortunately behind it was an onrushing pair of studs right to his foot.

Kane's shot caused the momentum which allowed Kane's foot to initiate contact in the first instance. Minus the follow through from Kane, the Netherland player makes no contact.

Hell, even the VAR analyst on commentary highighted that it's not plausible to determine clear and obvious error from that incident, and that's a professional opinion, not mine, yours or any cafite.

Getting to a Euro final is always difficult, regardless of the draw. That’s common sense.
it's difficult for sure but definitely the easiest, they had the luck of the draw compared to the other teams on that side

He just glides through games but goes under the radar with the pundits. Should have at least one MOTM in this tournament.

I don't think the pundits have talked about him at all? Just Foden at HT. Bit weird, was clear motm today, bit off in the 2nd half but everyone was.

Really don't understand the questioning of the penalty. Sure, it was surprising that it was actually given, but that's not because it wasn't a foul but more that the refs nearly always allow it when it's in the box and the striker has managed to actually shoot. Anywhere else on the pitch, it is a free kick all day long with nobody complaining about the validity of it.

Yep, I reckon it was the studs showing that tipped the ref over to giving it. If he’d hit the top of Dumfries’ foot then it wouldn’t have been a penalty. Whenever studs are showing things seem to be escalated.

Kane's shot caused the momentum which allowed Kane's foot to initiate contact in the first instance. Minus the follow through from Kane, the Netherland player makes no contact.

You could literally make that argument about any player dribbling getting caught by an outstretched leg.

Which result in penalties every week.

You can't just hang a leg out at that height with studs up. It was absolutely asking for trouble. Possibly a bit harsh but it's really not that shocking of a decision.

It just wasn’t a penalty , very simple really. I’ve more respect for fans who don’t give a crap and accept you get some you lose some, then ones trying to mental gymnastics legitimise that penalty.