Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

England are regretting not pressing home the advantage they had in the first half. Completely different game now, back to how they were playing the rest of the tournament.

So England are boring and barely playing for 45mins, Southgate doesn't change formation.

We actually are on the front foot in a game, and he changes it.

Playing for penalties even this early :lol:

Shaw for Trippier and anybody for Kane was all we needed, no formation messing. fecking idiot of a man.

Yup its was all too hectic for Gareth so he had to break out the shackles at half time.

I don’t think people realize how much Kane contributes to “boring” England. He basically doesn’t move and can’t run on any sort of transition, so players are forced to play it back/sideways more than normal.
Really hope the next manager has the bollocks to put him out to pasture.

credit to pickford for that save. I have been on his back this evening but he did his job just there.

Is he waiting for England to go behind to change it up? Dutch made the change and look more solid defensively. How about Southgate growing a pair and going for it? Too much to ask

This England team is going to be shattered for the final if it goes into ET and they progress. They will have essentially played an extra game with three knockout ties going to ET, as well as Southgate barely rotating and using subs.

Whatever Southgate said at half time is working... for the Dutch.

Feck me, I have watched every single England game and every single game has been a snooze fest.

England front 3 reverted to type.

Momentum changing towards the Dutch. Gareth won’t do anything though.

England 100% going out to a Van Dijk goal from a corner.