Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

What do you mean?
England are having a hard time just breaking down this Dutch team that against Spain I really think they will come undone. Its like when Croatia beat us in the World Cup and then got destroyed by the French 4-1 in the final. I hope we dont end up that way if we manage to get through this match.

Feel like they’re missing their usual midfielders? For a country that used to produce such class players their attack, in particular, is so average.

We do miss our best midfielders. And you are right. We produce some really good defenders now but our attack is so bad.

England coach Hasselbaink never played much for our national team since we had even better players. He would be our star attacker (by far) if he played today.

In hindsight Xavi's goal was kind of like the mayo on a Frikandel.

Might be overreacting but, I feel like this has been Kanes worse match so far this tournament, even worse than against Switzerland.

Well this turned to shit.... felt like an eternity this second half and it's just hit 60 minutes, kin'ell.

If there are 20 broadcast cameras in this stadium, 19 of them should be removed. One camera angle for 90 minutes please, always.

I'm not sure I get what Bellingham brings, other than the obvious 95th minute bicycle kick. He has a free role but creates nothing. I guess he's supposed to be the cf with Kane back in midfield...but why?

Should be much closer to rice and mainoo.
He’s doing ok, he’s dragging his man away every time and making space in the centre. He’s trying a bit hard on the ball but the amount of running he does is insane, would be such a trial by fire to mark him because the one time you don’t track him someone will play him in.

Surprised Van Der Ven isn’t playing actually. You’d think he’d be a good counter to Kane’s pace.

England are having a hard time just breaking down this Dutch team that against Spain I really think they will come undone. Its like when Croatia beat us in the World Cup and then got destroyed by the French 4-1 in the final. I hope we dont end up that way if we manage to get through this match.
Oh yeah, we'll likely get beaten by Spain, no doubt. But you've got to be in it to win it!

The Dutch need some pace on the wings to keep the English honest. They are playing on the counter without any pace in attack.

Kane is quite undroppable and Toney is the striker number two. Strikers number three see little play

I honestly think the team would look better with Watkins upfront than with Kane. He's been poor all tournament.

Southgate won't be brave enough to take him off though.

Might be overreacting but, I feel like this has been Kanes worse match so far this tournament, even worse than against Switzerland.

You are overreacting and I've removed one of your likes for being so dramatic.

Pickford so bad at passing short that Stones is playing the role for him.... except it defeats the purpose.

England need to move it quicker. Not finding the space at the moment.

England slowly going to into their shell again.. should have gone for that second when they had a good spell before end of the half.