Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

It’s really something that everytime we see shaw the first thought is to hope he doesn’t get injured again :lol:

If Netherlands reach the final and play like this against Spain, they’re going to get destroyed. England will have a chance due to Gareth’s deal with the devil.

The deal is to get to the final. Southgate's soul can't purchase a final win.

This is so perfectly set up for Mainoo to give away a penalty and lose the match.

McCoist really rooting for England
I was in two minds about supporting England as well, but then I remembered how much of a knobhead Koeman is. I'm wearing my full morris dancing outfit now.

Rice makes me so nervous when he’s got the ball under pressure

The Dutch are shit. They look as bad as any side England have faced so far. No excuse for England to not walk this by 3 or 4 goals.

Zirkzee would have been a better option for now. Weghorst should never see the pitch before the 80th minute.

Someone tell kane not to drop back if you're just going to walk back.

Zirkzee to be the catalyst for a Dutch win in ET. Don’t know if that will impact his fee due to his release clause.

Clear tactical shirt pulling. Of course Zwayer stays put..

England have never lost a game that Luke Shaw started. That is an unbelievable stat.

looks like england are playing more of a back four now with saka moved into midfield

Does Koeman hate Zirkzee? Why is the player we've been courting this summer not getting games ahead of a player who was essentially a meme for us not too long ago.