Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Dani, Rodri and Yamal the best players of the tournament so far

Mbappe so overrated for the money he’s earning. France have been sleep inducing this tournament, more so than England - probably why France chose to play in their pyjamas rather than their blue kit.

Spain are walking the final regardless of who they face.

Zidane managing this French team would be interesting. He often set up Real Madrid to be a pretty lethal transition team and they have the players. Deschamps was just so negative.

Why is everyone happy for Spain? Fecking sick of them being so good. Lost all but one player from their legendary WC/Euros doubles squad and they’re still winning. Fair do’s and all that, but wish they’d feck off now. Best team in the tournament but feck them.

Enthusiasm for the final, from a fan perspective, has taken a drop now with France going out.

Potential humiliation in the final for whoever gets through, more than them winning.

If you're a neutral or fan of Spain, it's popcorn time.

You could easily replace that sentence with Southgate or Martinez and it would still be true.
Neither is a good manager but neither side has the level of talent france do, Laporte should be playing for france and yet he is helping Spain beat them and you have deschamps to thank for that, Southgate and martinez aren't that bad.

The most Morata of Morata things just happened.

Crazy to say considering that France under him won a World Cup, reached another final, in addition to a final and a semi in Euros, but I think they might feel that they won less than they should have, and it was cause of Deschemps negativity. Considering their immense depth, I do not know if there was ever any country who had such quality players as them in the last 10 years.
Totally agree, he's won trophies which is great but the quality of this team should be smashing teams and dominating like that Spain team of 08/10/12

Spain celebrating here like they know that was the final.

A domination (and dare I say, scoreline) akin to the 2012 final on the way this Sunday…

The final was the quarter final, this French team was no threat at all.

France should thank Deschamps and move on as that’s three big tournament losses after the World Cup win now.

No one mentions Camavinga and Tchouaméni, these two are meant to be the next top talent carrying France, yet they ain't....

Look forward to the Netflix documentary about all these pitch invasions etc in this tournament.

@criticalanalysis that Yamal version is just unplayable for periods of the game. There's no answer to that except to be a brilliant player yourself.

He barely beat a man today and was still lethal. Those plays through the inside are so vast and problematic because he needs no time to play them - you can't get bodies to him in time.

I refuse to believe a team who's best defender is Cucurella and is captained by Morata is going to win the cup.

I also refuse to believe a team with a forward line of Gakpo, Depay and Weghorst can reach a final.

ITS COMING HOME LADS. ITS feckING HAPPENING

No one mentions Camavinga and Tchouaméni, these two are meant to be the next top talent carrying France, yet they ain't....
Whenever I see Tchouaméni play the Antony transfer doesn’t seem that terrible, pointless player.

I dislike Spain but if they win this euro, it will be well deserved.

This is as far as Deschamps can go. Without peak Pogba, Mbappé, he's really nothing.