Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

France out. This pleases me.

Spain deserve to win this tournament.

Should be the end for Deschamps, not a single good performance this tournament, but I’m sure he’ll complete his contract.

Group of death. Knocked out the hosts Germany and favorites France. They should win this.

I was hiding socks all around my bedroom at 16, this kid is winning semifinals for his nation at the same age.

Well done Spain, easily the best team to watch at this tournament, most exciting football I've ever seen them play.

France are shit. 1 minute to play and 5 players are behind or around the middle of the pitch when in possession. Just cant get out of second gear

Absolutely embarrassing, I would be furious if I were a French supporter.

Highlight of the tournament for Belgian people, those last 5 minutes.

France didn’t even really throw everything at it at the end, defensive to the end.

This Spanish team is not just in a different to league to every other team in this tournament, they are in a different universe

Best team in Europe

This is quite hyperbolic, given how many chances Germany and France have had against them. They're a great team, but both of those matches could easily have gone the other way.

Jenas ‘what a pleasure it was to be part of that semi final’

So cringeworthy. He played no part at all. He…like about 1000 other people merely commentated on it

Spain is the best team, but boring. I also don’t think that they’re that great.

I’m skipping the Final. Good luck to the Netherlands tomorrow and on Sunday if they get there.

Bit old school maybe but it really p!sses me off when teams are losing with a minute to go and don’t chuck 6/7 players in the box and launch it

Well done Spain, best team in the tournament, hope they win it
Baffling negativity from Deschamps the whole tournament. Genuinely like he’d rather lose 1-0 than win 3-2. That Swiss game at the Euros scarred him.

feck off home France!

This Spanish team is wonderful, but they can definitely be gotten at, especially as the game wears on.

I was hiding socks all around my bedroom at 16, this kid is winning semifinals for his nation at the same age.
Dare I say it but I reckon you’re at opposite ends of the talent spectrum. And somewhere in the middle is Morata

Happy with that. Deschamps had 0 clue for how to set them up to attack today. Mbappe also just looked so far off the pace. France need to hit the reset and move on from Deschamps, they're marginally better than England but they have the same issue. Grinding out results getting in the way of potentially making a truly great team if they had a proper coach.

Hope I don't see Southgate, Deschamps and Martinez anymore after this Euro.

As a neutral, sad seeing France so toothless and negative with all the talent they have.

Spain is a fantastic team with a blend of exciting players and mature core and should easily win the cup regardless of who they play against as both NL and UK seem to be a tier below this ES side.

Crazy to say considering that France under him won a World Cup, reached another final, in addition to a final and a semi in Euros, but I think they might feel that they won less than they should have, and it was cause of Deschemps negativity. Considering their immense depth, I do not know if there was ever any country who had such quality players as them in the last 10 years.